First Master playthrough. Tips?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
get muffle and inviz spells..they will be very usefull for a master playthrough

if you want to "cheat" sneak behind a guard walking into a wall til you reach 100 if you find others can see you easily..might want to get the thieve stone, complete nightingale quest early to get that extra invis (if you dont have the spell for it and dont know where to get it)

shouts or powers with which you can see people's locations in the area (like the whisper, vampire's creature detection..stuff like that)

might also want to enchant your armour with fortfiy archery or smth
Unfortunately, that adds a lot of levels, which makes the enemies a lot harder, and he'd have to invest in Magicka, at the expense of health. You could make it work, I have, but you can get the same effects from scripted boots, and Alchemy, which adds a lot of other lifesaving effects. On master, I concentrate on Survival, and a big part of that is leveling efficiency. If you add stuff that doesn't increase your Offense/Defense, this also makes it easier to kill you.

project25012

I am the Walrus
Unfortunately, that adds a lot of levels, which makes the enemies a lot harder, and he'd have to invest in Magicka, at the expense of health. You could make it work, I have, but you can get the same effects from scripted boots, and Alchemy, which adds a lot of other lifesaving effects. On master, I concentrate on Survival, and a big part of that is leveling efficiency. If you add stuff that doesn't increase your Offense/Defense, this also makes it easier to kill you.

true say, it does have to be balanced..i just assumed he'd be easy to kill either way on master i'd focus on just not being seen, ofcourse that might backfire badly with rushing to 100 sneak, i just suggested it in case he needed it:)

P.S. personally, i prefer magic to potions, because those weigh a lot, you can always enchant something to reduce the cost

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts