Spoiler Finished The Dark Brotherhood quests... Now what?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Unfortunately, that's it for the DB. All good things must come to an end. :sadface:

You could look for all eight of the Dragon Priest's Mask. That is a challenge in itself. Do it for the Brotherhood!!! ;)

Like you mentioned, start a new character and make him completely different from your current build. Instead of joining the DB, kill them off. Role play with a character that hates them for killing his/her Father or something. Skyrim is full of repetitiveness, but it's you imagination that keeps the game fun. Get into a different character and enjoy. :)

Haha...after this playthrough, I'd have a hard time bringing myself to wipe out the DB. They're a damn good bunch :p Murderous, but good company ^^

Mrgusty

I kinda wish theyd expand more on the guild questlines. Though im sure they will in future DLC. But it seems like throughout the mage guild, theives guild, companions and dark brotherhood it all ends in the same outcome. You become the leader. And if you want to you can lead all of them at once, which i find rediculous. I almost wish that once you chose one you had to stick with it and you may even be able to destroy the other guilds. Because I dont want my honorable nord warrior who became harbinger of the companions to sneak around in the dark stealing from people for the theives guild. I just feel like it takes away from the emersion.

Closcajo

Did you get Olava's Token from Gabriella? It opens up a new quest to search for the remains and treasure of an ancient assassin.

Aquillus

Go to winterhelm, ask around at the bars for rumours in the dark elf district.

He'll tell you to go to this Aventius something's house. Go to this kid's house, complete his quest, wait a few days, go to sleep, and welcome to the dark brotherhood.

For the thieves guild: Just go to riften and ask around with people. They'll tell you to go to the ratways. Go to the ratways in riften (the lower part of the city by the water/docks. Theres a door that says "ratways") and find the thieves guild.

*Windhelm. And as for answering the initial question, no I didn't get that feeling. My character is an assassin too, but I role played and made up that I was hired by the other factions to do missions for them. Even the mage's guild. You literally need magic (besides using a staff) once throughout the entire questline, letting you play who you want and still being able to complete them.