Films that make you cry

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

beast slayer

I have seen loads of films but only a few made me burst into tears. So, I was just wondering what films made you cry. (By the way when I say cry I mean of sadness not humour.)

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
The dog dying in I Am Legend.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
8 below. Hachi. Gosh darn "Marley and Me" made me bawl like a baby.

beast slayer

So, the films that I can remember made me cry are; Gladiator, Hachi: a dogs tale, Bridge to Terebithia and The last samurai.

Papzt

The dog dying in I Am Legend.
Worst scene in this film. So damn sad.
For me it's the lion King where mufasa dies...yeah. oh when i was younger I cried at Forrest Gump when he was visiting Jeannies grave

Sent from my GT-I9300

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Saving Private Ryan and Mr. Deeds (the one with Sandler, not the original) are the two that come to mind right now. And, Remember The Titans, with Denzel.

EDIT: But then when you think about it, films can make you cry cuz it had such a happy or good ending, too. Like the first Rocky. The only real Rocky, imo. The Natural. Okay, sports angle. Sorry.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
Saving Private Ryan and Mr. Deeds (the one with Sandler, not the original) are the two that come to mind right now. And, Remember The Titans, with Denzel.

EDIT: But then when you think about it, films can make you cry cuz it had such a happy or good ending, too. Like the first Rocky. The only real Rocky, imo. The Natural. Okay, sports angle. Sorry.

I heard he's coming out with another Rocky, he starts a Fight Club in the Old-People Home he now resides in.

sticky runes

I sobbed all the way through Machine Gun Preacher.

And has anyone seen that episode of Futurama where Fry was planning to clone his old dog? F#ck me, the ending credits had me traumatized.