• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Darksarrow

The Archmage
R
Really??? OWOW....I know playing on the 360 seems like I should of got it on the PS3
From what ive heard about the ps3 version... id never play it on ps3.. I play on xbox and it seemed like my nord characters ran alot better then lets say my imperial.

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
I think all the bugs and glitches are funny as hell...
everyone knew before they were gonna get this game, that it wouldn't be perfect...
You can't blame Bethesda...

Brown Hornet X

I had to start over 3 times after reaching between levels 25-30. The 1st time was because i was a stage 4 vampire and no matter what every NPC attacked me on sight even when trying to get the cure so I couldn't advance any further.

You have to feed to lower your self to stage 3, then you can cure yourself...

LordTalos

The only major problem I have encountered so far was in the ratway on a quest. The guy who locked himself away didn't talk so i needed to download the right sound packs. I don't mind bugs but eventually Bethesda will fix them hopefully.

LordTalos

I had to start over 3 times after reaching between levels 25-30. The 1st time was because i was a stage 4 vampire and no matter what every NPC attacked me on sight even when trying to get the cure so I couldn't advance any further.

You have to feed to lower your self to stage 3, then you can cure yourself...

Yeah I got to the last stage and can be lowered slighty for a while feasting on people asleep. It's annoying being a vampire but you can cure it

Arcamean

What's surprised me, is how often I'm running into graphics glitches and CTD's with NO mods. ONE hour of play testing could show the game is not stable. This newest "patch" has me lagging more often at at the worst moments.

KANE OG

Level 30 and STILL every guard in Markrath hates me. :sadface: I've tried every trick on the forums/wiki and nothing has worked to fix it. Am I a little ticked about it? Yep, I have several un-doable quests there and it's frustrating me to no end.

Do I love this game? Without a doubt, and I decided when the bug first hit that I'd start over if it wasn't fixed right away. Well, still going. :D Best thing to do is roll on, wait for a fix and most importantly, let every forum know every bug you have so it can be addressed.

Good luck to you OP, hope it all works out.

Playing on pc, btw.