• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dawnseeker

Dead Thrall. Dremoras are OK, but lose their luster past level 50. I summoned 2 of them to take care of an Ancient Dragon, and ended up having to resummon them 8 times, even though I kept the ancient Dragonrended! Meanwhile, I have numerous thralls capable of soloing an ancient easily- Volkihars can do it without their health bar moving! Sure, DT needs upkeep and work, but a well equipped thrall is practically unbeatable.

Adam Warlock

Like Dawnseeker , I`m a big fan of Dead Thrall.

Currently Invisibility is the spell I find myself casting the most. Great for either sneak kills or just watching my minions dispatch the opposition.

Tdroid

My favorite spell is acually a very basic one: Fast Heal. It is just a simple, useful healing spell and I like that.

Favorite school of magic would be Restoration.

Urzek

You can't go wrong with healing. I always use this with all of my characters. A total life saver.

I can't name a favorite school, but my favorite spells are Dremora Lord, and Ice Storm. Just something about those two...

I'm in agreement with ice storm, just feels so satisfying and stylish sending a storm of ice swirling towards to your enemy.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts