• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Just wondered what peoples favourite spells are (if you have one) and why?
Also what peoples favourite school of magic is?
:)

Benthos

Proud Mer
I don't have a favorite school of magic but my favorite spells to work with are conjuration. Bring back the dead and summon familiar/atronachs.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I love using Fear, Paralysis, and Dead Thrall. Seeing little pansies running in fear that I'm not wearing any panties... the look on their faces are PRICELESS! What makes this even better is that I can immobilize every single muscle and fiber of the victims body to take a quick screenshot! Oh, did I mention that when I find the perfect face, I kill that person and make him or her my thrall for the sole purpose of listening to them moaning? Yeah... necrophilia is why I have been kicked out of the College... :sadface:

I love using Fear, Paralysis, and Dead Thrall. Seeing little pansies running in fear that I'm not wearing any panties... the look on their faces are PRICELESS! What makes this even better is that I can immobilize every single muscle and fiber of the victims body to take a quick screenshot! Oh, did I mention that when I find the perfect face, I kill that person and make him or her my thrall for the sole purpose of listening to them moaning? Yeah... necrophilia is why I have been kicked out of the College... :sadface:
Finding the perfect face and then making then your dead thrall to listen to them moan....slightly disturbing ;)

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Blizzard in a crowded room....hilarity ensues!

JClarke1953

My dual cast for Dremora Lord's and Fireball. I rarely use an Atronarch anymore, as my Dremora's do most of the fighting. And I can do it at a distance, so to get archer's above, or down below from a small cliff edge. I take a follower, mostly Mjoll (as she is like a mule, and can pack a lot!), and she rarely gets to fight because of the Dremora.

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
I had always taken a liking to that of the Shock spells from the School of Destruction, something about shooting lighting out my hands makes me feel so unstoppable even godlike. Until I run out of Power because I am just another foot-slogging Warrior that invested heavily in Health and Stamina.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I do love the "Wall of" spell line. Flames being my favorite of that series, though I started using frost more once I became a vampire. More thematically correct, you know.

But my all-time favorite has to be paralyze and its various upgrades.

KritikalPT

Paralyze, not because it's abusive, but because it's fun to see them falling from a cliff after being hit.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
For a serious answer though, I do really like the Rune spells. Perfect for killing Grelod off! :cool:

MOROKEI

The Dremora Lord is freaking awesome. I love their dialouge, their looks and their formidable skills. It makes me feel godlike (or daedralike, I guess) to summon one of those total badasses from the plane of Oblivion in order to slay my enemies while bound to me in servitude. However, I also like the paralysis spell and playing around with telekenisis is pretty full as well.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I can't name a favorite school, but my favorite spells are Dremora Lord, and Ice Storm. Just something about those two...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts