• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadowbane

Premium Member
i dig that combo, just curious which summon do you normally use? I have a little conjuration with my paladin, no perks in it but i love the atronach for range since i charge in. Just curious if you use one as well to kill pl*** before it reaches you or you using a tank type summon to draw aggro? Seems like a fun character either way
It is fun, max conjuration with the "bound weapons do more damage perk" plus max archery, the bound bow does 96 damage which is decent, plus because its a spell i can have the bound bow spell in one hand and another spell or weapon in the other, i usually use the storm atronoch when its a dragon but i mostly necro my assassinated enemys. or i use paralyses

Phobos

I find myself taunting guys with my shouts and trying to see how many guys i can use ice form on at once. I only have two of the words unlocked for it. I can wait to see all three.

Aura whisper comes in handy as i sneak everywhere and whirlwind sprint to get me where i am not suppose to get to, or am i?

Epsilon

Shaun
It is fun, max conjuration with the "bound weapons do more damage perk" plus max archery, the bound bow does 96 damage which is decent, plus because its a spell i can have the bound bow spell in one hand and another spell or weapon in the other, i usually use the storm atronoch when its a dragon but i mostly necro my assassinated enemys. or i use paralyses

Nice, when i had my mage i stopped because i used bound weapons so much lol. But the way you set it was pretty smart, nice job on that class man sounds damn effective.

Shadowbane

Premium Member
Nice, when i had my mage i stopped because i used bound weapons so much lol. But the way you set it was pretty smart, nice job on that class man sounds damn effective.
I tried playing as a mage because I favor them in most fantasy and role play games, but I also like bows and being a stealthy assasin. so I made this build to combine the two into what has been my favorite playstyle

Vraek

Become Ethereal is by far my most used shout, Use it all the time on bosses who like magic, get up close, quick kill with a hefty 2h weapon :p Or, if you're about to die, use it, switch to close wounds dualcast, full heal, and carry on :)

Jet

I love Storm Call, for the sheer purposes of jumping onto an unreachable ledge in Solitude and letting it wreak havoc on the populace.

Phobos

When you use the marked for death shout on dragons does it actually deminish their health?

I used it three times to day on blood dragons and they were glimmering all purple but didn't lose any health. I Even ran around one for awhile to give it time to take affect without success.

XbSuper

I don't really like the shouts, I use unrelenting force once in awhile for fun, but I don't really use any in battle. Oh except for dragon rend, very useful against dragons that just won't land.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
My 2 Favourite Shouts are Dragonrend for the Dragons & Throw Voice for all other enemies.
Occasionally I will use Disarm or Unrelenting Force.

I used to abuse shouts on my first charater but I stop using him asmuch so I've sorta kicked the habit as only one other character is that far in the MQ.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

D3adToU

I haven't tried all the shouts - however, I really like the Whirlwind sprints... only because I can use it when my stuff are weighing me down and I can't sprint... spamming whirlwind sprint to the nearest trader XD

SaveVsBedWet

Since I changed over to post production processing with mods and thus got realistic pitch blackness working for Dr. D'Irsei and Jordis to travel through, Aura Whisper has shot right up the list of most used and appreciated shouts. It's probably third behind Unrelenting Force and Ethereal.

Ice Form was a staple almost all the way through as well, and still gets used when a particularly nasty enemy within a group needs to be completely neutralized rather than simply thrown like a rag doll. The Dr. has also taken to using Storm Call more, though Jordis is not happy with her for that. In case you think stuff like Storm Call is overkill given ones power at later levels, I am running the Wars In Skyrim mod which frequently has the two women walking into skirmishes between 15-20 people at once, and sometimes animal attacks in multiples as well.

Shouts that reach out and touch many at once are a boon again.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts