Favourite Daedric Artifact?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
For me? Skeleton Key. Not quite as much in Skyrim as in Oblivion (since now there's the perks that make regular picks unbreakable, and create copies of house keys) but I love just putting in zero effort and unlocking master locks. Wabbajack is high on the list as well. The only reason weapons don't make the list, I'm almost always primarily an archer.

KattSand

Premium Member
It has to be Oghma infinium for me, my character has a thing for books. I built the library in my hearthfire home and collected one copy of every book in the game (not the easiest thing to do btw)and the Oghma infinium fits very nicely with my book crazy character.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
The Mace of Molag Bal, although I get a kick out of wielding that Dawnbreaker since I am in fact an Undead vampire. lol! ;)

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
I have to agree with LizardKing, I just love the Ebony Blade. Sure you can Smith/Enchant a sword with better overall damage and absorb health numbers, but none are "Strengthened by the blood of deceit". Too Cool.

And a Samurai Orc? Slicing and Dicing any and all?

Lindsay

Premium Member
I like the Ebony Mail because of the enchantment and Azura's star
(The black soul version)

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
Oghma Infinium the Necronomicon of Skyrim. FTW
Oghma.jpg