• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Anonylulz

I use the Lovers stone (+15% speed for all skills) or the Steed stone (no armor weight effect, +100 carrying) usually, which bonuses do you guys like?

Chryss

I also use the Lovers stone. will look for it again when i start my new character.

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
yea the steed stone is the only one ive used since i found it lol

WinterStorm

Daedric prince of Winter
I use the steed stone, its useful because i always find that i have too much stuff on me in the middle of a dungeon and the no armor weight is useful

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
i currently use the lover's stone, but where is the steed stone located??

Chryss

Since I use Heavy Armor, I have the perk "conditioning" so my armor weighs nothing. Made a big difference in what I can carry out of dungeons.

Anonylulz

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
good to know, although I will probably stick w/ the lover's stone since I have about 50k in gold at the moment. that might be helpful if I start a new game.

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I use the Lord Stone since the magic resist caps me out and the extra amor helps for a clothie.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Lovers, definitely. I usually grab Thief/Mage/Warrior when I start out and then whenever I'm near Lover's I pick it up.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Currently I have the thief stone but since my sneak skill is at 100, I'll hunt down the lord stone later.

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
I keep switching between thief/warrior/mage until I get all skills I want to 100 and then I plan on going Serpent Stone because the paralysis feature is just too good to pass up.

GA1021

• The Warrior Stone - Combat skills increase 20% faster.
  • The Thief Stone - Stealth skills increase 20% faster.
  • The Mage Stone - Magic skills improve 20% faster.
  • The Lover Stone - All skills improve 1
  • The Warrior Stone - Combat skills increase 20% faster.
  • The Thief Stone - Stealth skills increase 20% faster.
  • The Mage Stone - Magic skills improve 20% faster.
  • The Lover Stone - All skills improve 15% faster.
  • The Apprentice Stone - Recover Magicka twice as fast; twice as vulnerable to magic.
  • The Atronach Stone - 50 extra points of Magicka, 50% Absorb spells, -50% Magicka regen.
  • The Lady Stone - Regenerate Health and Stamina 25% Faster.
  • The Lord Stone - 50 points of damage resistance, 25% magic resistance.
  • The Ritual Stone - Raises all the dead around you to fight for you once per day.
  • The Serpent Stone - Paralyze the target for 5 seconds, and do 25 points of damage once per day.
  • The Shadow Stone - Invisibility for 60 seconds once per day.
  • The Steed Stone - Carry weight +100, no movement penalty from armor.
  • The Tower Stone - Unlock any expert level lock (or lower) once per day.
  • 5% faster.
  • The Apprentice Stone - Recover Magicka twice as fast; twice as vulnerable to magic.
  • The Atronach Stone - 50 extra points of Magicka, 50% Absorb spells, -50% Magicka regen.
  • The Lady Stone - Regenerate Health and Stamina 25% Faster.
  • The Lord Stone - 50 points of damage resistance, 25% magic resistance.
  • The Ritual Stone - Raises all the dead around you to fight for you once per day.
  • The Serpent Stone - Paralyze the target for 5 seconds, and do 25 points of damage once per day.
  • The Shadow Stone - Invisibility for 60 seconds once per day.
  • The Steed Stone - Carry weight +100, no movement penalty from armor.
  • The Tower Stone - Unlock any expert level lock (or lower) once per day.

Alduin

Alduin feyn do jun
Eh... I haven't found the Steed stone, but I have the perk in Heavy Armor for it, but 100+ carry weight helps. And I sometimes grab the Lover's Stone during bouts of leveling. Shadow Stone helped me a f***fing lot with my missions.

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
Can a poll be edited in the op? It's a neat thread to read.

I'm surprised by two things:
1. So many people use the Lover stone. If you guys sleep somewhat regularly and stay well rested regularly, you still get the exp. bonus and you can use another stone, it's kinda like having 2 for 1.
2. There are so many assassins on this board and not a lot of people using the thief stone. I can understand this for the most part though, even when I play a sneak orientated character I still use the warrior stone because sneak levels ridiculously fast compared to archery and one handed. Still a little surprising considering I know how many thieves and assassins post here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts