• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bluebaron

My favorite and most used shout is cyclone . I love to send enemies flying during combat after a few hits from my sword . I find cyclone useful on high bridges and cliffs as well nothing makes you smile more than watching a bandit or foresworn plummit to their death from a great height . I also like using it on thalmors too since I feel they need to die painfully since they think they own the world of skyrim .

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Definitely Ice form, just so I can do this:

In all seriousness, I love Dragonrend because some dragons just refuse to fight me on the ground.

Moris

Slow Time, Ethereal (can escape anything with it), Whirlwind Sprint (just to get places faster -- or to get from Breezehome to Adrianne's forge quickly while overencumbered with smithing supplies), Drain Vitality

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

I love Soul Tear (Zombie Giant FTW!), but if you take out the DLC, I think Force Push is my favorite. Seeing everyone flying like rag-dolls never gets old.

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I love Force Push and Aura Whisper. I love knocking Lydia off of mountains,:D and can't stand not knowing where enemies are in the vicinity (mainly stealth characters).

Silk Zither

Elemental Fury has been my favourite, till 5min ago when I discovered it's annoying wind loop bug that would not go away... Now I have to load a game from 5 hours ago. :mad:

Volanere

Grand Magister
Become etheral and the good ole fus ro dah.

Saozig

Hippy
Aura Whisper and Storm Call.

Wildroses

Become ethereal by a long way. Climbing down mountains is so much fun with it. "FEIM ZII GRON! WEEE!"

I have never once walked the long way down from the Throat of the World since receiving that shout. "Okay, Whiterun is in this direction. FEIM ZII GRON! WEEE!"

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
I have always been drawn to the Storm Call shout in being that phrase that is said to the sky can harness the power of lighting, thunder and rain makes me feel like a god in some ways. although it practicality became somewhat limited when battling alongside allies in heavily pitched battles. Other than that my main go to shout is Marked for Death.

TheGlow

Elemental Fury for sure. At least on my current character with his axe/dagger combo. Every time I use it I picture that scene in Spartacus (the series) where he's jogging along and then it time skips to him running and killing everyone in his way. There is no stealth with this guy, there is only rage and general badassery. 4 bandits ahead? Don't even slow down the pace, just shout and plant an axe in some skulls.

Oren74

Ethereal - Love charging into battle as a warrior as a ghost...or if an emergency hits, just ghost-up.

and yeah, for jumping down mtns too!

Papzt

Fus Ro Dah for cleaning up the way if you're in trouble. An elemental Fury turns my dual wielding orc into a pure killing machine.

Sent from my GT-I9300

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Aura Whisper, quite a tactical shout. Allows you to assess the adjacent areas in a dungeon to plan your way around, especially helpful on higher difficulties.

jaredb

slow time, nothing survives when i slow time & dual wield swords, love it!

Wuld, Aura Whisper, FRD, and Ice Form, in that order. Elemental Fury only if I build a character around it. I never use Slow Time, nor either of the Perks that do that. I like my gameplay fast, and twitchy.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i love cyclone 2 but unrelenting force is my all time fav

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
I'm not a big shout user, the only one I use with any frequency is fire-breath. Just to soften up an enemy I'm approaching.

Papzt

I'm not a big shout user, the only one I use with any frequency is fire-breath. Just to soften up an enemy I'm approaching.
Yeah. Also very good when fighting undead. Pretty strong with the 25% Bonus damage from paarthurnax
Sent from my GT-I9300

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts