• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Swordsmansmith

Mine would be fire breath. I love using it in full dragon plate, just looks cool. Especially since its good on a wide range of enemies and lighting oil traps. The funniest thing is roasting bunnies and chickens!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
FUS RO DOH.

Love sending crap flying. And people too.

BSE

As of right now, probably Fus Ro Dah, cuz I like to see people fly around, but I havent gotten nearly all of them, so it might change.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO

Ironclad

Freezing tough opponents has saved my skin, take out the leader then wade into the weaker followers, then attack the thawing baddie.
I attacked the crumbling castle that's in an island very close to Riften, the bandits there were quite a handful for my 26th Level rouge, I had to lure them out one at a time, freeze them until the ice really hurts them. Greatest moment was storming the bandit leader in his tower, now he was a tough guy and nailed me at first but in the end I rushed him, got behind him then Shouted him waaay over the parapet and to a bone-crushing death. Easy as pie! :p

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Freezing tough opponents has saved my skin, take out the leader then wade into the weaker followers, then attack the thawing baddie.
I attacked the crumbling castle that's in an island very close to Riften, the bandits there were quite a handful for my 26th Level rouge, I had to lure them out one at a time, freeze them until the ice really hurts them. Greatest moment was storming the bandit leader in his tower, now he was a tough guy and nailed me at first but in the end I rushed him, got behind him then Shouted him waaay over the parapet and to a bone-crushing death. Easy as pie! :p

I like that shout a lot too, but my followers always attack the frozen guy and he's back in action right away :sadface:

Chryss

Storm is great, I was running through a Forsworn camp and put the Storm on, the lightning killed them all and i was free to loot the camp.

Chryss

Another one of my favorite shouts is Animal Allegance. I was in a castle and the bandits had pit wolves they were releasing at me, I used the Animal Allegance, the pit wolves killed the bandits. When it wears off the wolves did att me so i killed them. Was great seeing the wolves eat the hands that fed them.

Become Ethereal. It allows me to jump off mountains and come crashing to the earth with full controller vibration and continue unscathed.

Varealkin

The only shouts I really use are Dragonrend and Fire Breath. I really need to start using the rest of them though. I don't even know what some of them do. LOL!

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
The only shouts I really use are Dragonrend and Fire Breath. I really need to start using the rest of them though. I don't even know what some of them do. LOL!

Has anyone ever used Dragonrend and have the dragon completely ignore it? I mean they are glowing and they were hit, but they fly on as usual.

Chryss

Has anyone ever used Dragonrend and have the dragon completely ignore it? I mean they are glowing and they were hit, but they fly on as usual.

Yes it has happened to me, just keep doing it. The Ancient Dragons are the hardest to take down with Dragonrend.

Seth

The Skrimmer
Unrelenting Force - Never fails to amuse me when blasting someone off the side of a mountain or large building :oops:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts