• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Torok

I like Khajiits the best, because they're awesome! And I am a cat person. XD

I also like Argonians because of their looks.

Also your piccy is adorable!

Dallas-Arbiter

Dunmer. They're imposing with the gray/blue skin, red eyes, and smoky deep voices eventhough my Dunmer has blue eyes, and I made her a 1.04 scale, instead of the normal 1.00. But I still have a soft spot for my Redguard and Nord characters.

Chase

Orcs. They're large fearsome warriors. They may not be easy to look at, but who has the courage to call a large orc ugly to his face?

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
My favourite is probably the Nords because I love their culture and values about honour and bravery. And with just about every race in Tamriel being into Magic of some kind, it's refreshing to hear them say "Magic is for weak milk-drinking elves!" Except for Thu'um magic of course :p

Another favourite of mine is the Orcs. They're like an uglier, more badass version of the Nords

Belle

Fool of Hearts - Laughter Incarnate
Nords and Khajiits ^_^

Nord because I love their entire culture. It seems the most fleshed out, and I like how they're definitely not perfect xD

And the Khajiit's because of their voice actors mainly. Their voices are just AWESOME. But I love their appearance and their thieving skills as well :)

Unit7

My favorite is the Nords. I love the culture and the history. I also don't mind the 50 resist to cold either. More times then not Dragons seem to use ice breath then fire breath.

That and I enjoy playing Skyrim as a Nord simply because of the story and the conflicts. It always seems a tad more personal when I bump into a Thalmor and they start spouting out nonsense that Talos isn't a god.

ShangTsung

I get where you're coming from, but I'd rather be able to see what I'm doing. :p
dude you'd be able to see, hell you can wear a falmer helmet, an execution mask, ect and somehow you're character can still see so its not like your whole screen would go black if ya picked to play as a falmer..

Xivia4

Dunmer. I just love dark elves. My second faves are Breton and Khajiits. I've never played as the latter but I think they're adorable.

Krimson

Ròidh the Warbound
My favorite Race is definatley the Nords, 'cause they remind me of Scottish Highlanders (my family heritage) due to their culture. I'm just more of a Warrior guy, I'm not into Thievery or Magic, really...

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
dude you'd be able to see, hell you can wear a falmer helmet, an execution mask, ect and somehow you're character can still see so its not like your whole screen would go black if ya picked to play as a falmer..

It was a joke.

Altmer, for the fastest running speed, and longest reach. Perfect for an Evasive character, and the only stat bonus in the game. If you use any Magick, this is a great boon, but as most of the game consists of running all over the place, it's their speed that really clinches it for me.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
From a concept point of view argonians. But to actually play I have to say Imperials, Your pretty open to do whatever you feel like it. Secondary is khajiits for assassins/stealthy.

Nords. I have ancestors from Norway so since Norwegians are a "Nordic" people...Nords just fit perfectly for me. ;)

Kittibear

I like the beast races in particular because they're good at sneaking and range fighting; those are my favorite types. I aim for the guards to tell me they know that I'm the "sneaky sort". heh heh heh... :rolleyes:

Imperials. I tried one once, and fell in love with him. The paladin build just really suits an Imperial, though Lorius was never a proper paladin. I feel bad that I retired him, I might just roll another.

ShadowGambit

Breton for their inherent Magic Resist and their relation to magic.

Dark Elf when I really want to play a bad character, like vampire or necromancer.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts