favorite race and why, and least favorite

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Khajiit. It just has the most useful bonuses for me late game and it can use its power limitless times a day.

Tyrone

My favorite race in Skyrim would probably have to be Argonians, even though I barely played one.

Least favorite by far is high elves, just because they look too uptight.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
This is a really hard one for me. I am debating Bosmer Dunmer Khajiit and Argonian. It depends on the playstyle, I guess. Bosmer. That is what I choose because I love archery, then Argonian because of their waterbreathing, as it allows me to search shipwrecks, then Dunmer due to their resistance to fire and how they start of with multiple spells. Then Khajiit because I love brawls and they give me an advantage, plus they let me see in the dark parts of caves quite easily, although so do vampires. My least favorite has got to be the nord or maybe redguard. Nords are only good against ice wraiths and frost atronachs really, and I have never had any use for their battlecry ability. Redguards are better, but mainly because I love their survivability, though argonians are good at that too. I guess I don't really like bretons either, though that is because they are only really good at fighting magicians and are not as great at becoming one.

zane

Redguard

Not just because I'm black, but because they're (to me) the ideal warrior, I was sad when Adrenaline rush was nerfed big time, but I find myself tanking and dual wielding swords axes or maces and making me extremely powerful.

That + my werewolf form with my current stamina and health makes me a force to be reckoned with :D

Also, CURVED SWORDS AHHHHHHHH YEEAAAAAAAAAAA

My favorite is probably the Argonians.
Least favorite would be Nords.
My reasoning is this: this is a fantasy RPG that's supposed to take you to a totally different world. Why would you want to play as something so plain and vanilla instead of something new and bizarre?

Tyrone

I'm changing mine, started an orc today and their voice is awesome, 10x better than the humans or khajiit. It just sounds badass when he swings a sword or shouts

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Favorite are the mighty Orcs.

Least Favorite? probably Khajiit...they are unusually cocky...

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
As you can tell from my name, my signature, my profile pic and my everything, my favorite is the Argonians!

My least favorite is the High Elves, they remind me of strict British Nannies -__-

Osiris

Child of the Sky
As you can tell from my name, my signature, my profile pic and my everything, my favorite is the Argonians!

My least favorite is the High Elves, they remind me of strict British Nannies -__-
I once knew a Great Argonian Scholar named Professor Ass Spank ;)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
The Altmer and Khajit are my favourite.

Though it should be noted that I hate the Thalmor, so all of my Altmer characters are traitors, that's why he has to kill every single Thalmor he sees :D

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Favorite is a tough tie. I love Nords because of my Scandinavian heritage, but the Bosmer are complete bad-asses. My lvl 32 traditional sneak archer is BY FAR the most dangerous character I use. I can't really pick a bottom race, just because the rest have enough ups and downs to balance out my interests. For example: Bretons have my least favorite skill bonuses, but their special abilities are awesome.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts