• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Iron Raven xvx

Ebony armor, by Ysmir, 'tis a wondrous sight...
"Ebony armor, by Ysmir, 'tis a wondrous sight..."
"Aye now, that's a beautiful sword. Like a sliver of midnight..."

I'll always find myself proudly mentally replying "I know bro, I know..." every time.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
My top 10:

(10)
"They call me Dirge because I'm the last thing you hear before they put you in the ground."
-Dirge

(9)
"Shor's bones! A handsome man in Falkreath!"
-Narri

(8)
"I will feast on your heart"
-Conjured Dremora Lord

(7)
"The longer we travel the roads of Skyrim, the more empty this land seems."
-Khajiit Caravaneer (something all of us end-gamers who have completed most all of the game may feel)

(6)
“Here’s all you need to know: I’m a werewolf. I like killing things. I love Astrid. I hate annoying people. And the color blue gives me a headache.”
-Arnbjorn

(5)
"There is no glory in war. That's just something they tell soldiers so they will risk their lives."
-Unknown (forgot his name :))

(4)
"You'll make a fine rug, Cat!"
-Bandit

(3)
"Drem. Patience. There are formalities that must be observed, at the first meeting of two of the dov. By long tradition, the elder speaks first. Hear my Thu'um! Feel it in your bones. Match it, if you are Dovahkiin"
-Paarthurnax

(2)
"What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"
-Paarthurnax

(1)
"A Nord is judged not by the manner in which he lived, but the manner in which he died."
-Ysgramor

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
The kids' one-liners are quickly taking over as my favourites.

"AAAH! DEAD BODY!"
"Naked! Naked naked naked!"

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
M'aiq does indeed have some great lines: "Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards! M'aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit."

A Hold guard once remarked (in reference to my two-handed weapon wielding character): "The Gods gave you two hands, and you use them both for your weapon... I can respect that."

And just to toss in a Hired Follower, Belrand, the spellsword that can be hired in Solitude, has a great line when you select the option to trade something with him: "Do I get to keep it? ..... Nah, just kidding!". He even chuckles a bit at his own joke.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
A Hold guard once remarked (in reference to my two-handed weapon wielding character): "The Gods gave you two hands, and you use them both for your weapon... I can respect that."

Ha! A Guard actually told me "You look like someone who's comfortable in heavy armor." a couple of days ago.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Pretty much everything Neloth says. Especially "STOP THAT!" and "He is AAAAAAAAAACCeptablllleeee..." and anything to do with "canis rrrrroot tea."

tonj

Master of Distraction
I'd have to say "You're a bad sneak, you're not creeping up on anyone like that" the way the guy says it cracks me up. Plus all the other characters usually yell at you, he just sounds bored haha.

(I also love when my Dremora yells "There you are!")

Chryss

My favorite is when Galmar Stone-Fist refers to his "steaming nether regions" I wish I remembered the exact quote.

Papzt

There are plenty of stupid things followers say. Serana and me came out of a cave an she said " wow a cave. What might be in there?" Totally stupid. But i guess thats nothing special because they just don't say new things at some point
Sent from my GT-I9300

MiniPea

The Dark Lord of Skyrim
Cicero, when he's in Windhelm: "Oohhh...Cicero's heard about the Butcher. Interesting knifework. Just...stab, stab, stab, stab, stab! And then...stab, stab, stab, stab, stab!". And M'aiq the Liar: Something strange happens to Khajiit when they arrive in Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts