Favorite Movies and TV Shows

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tanya

So what are some of your favorite movies and television shows?

Some of mine are...

Movies:
Star Wars, Step Brothers, Natural Born Killers, A Clockwork Orange, The Invention Of Lying, Clerks, and anything with Adam Sandler

TV shows:
Dexter, True Blood, The Ricky Gervais Show, An Idiot Abroad, Boardwalk Empire, Once Upon A Time, Shameless, Spartacus, and Through The Wormhole

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Movies: Fargo, Rocky (1), Forrest Gump, The Terminal, The Green Mile (anything with Tom Hanks), Harry Potter series, The Godfather (1 and 2).

Shows: Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Banged Up Abroad, The Simpsons, Man vs Wild.

diamond22

Melomane
Movies: Gladiator, The Social Network, LOTR Trilogy, and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
TV Shows: Spartacus, Game of Thrones, and The Walking Dead.

BSE

Movies: Matrix the first, LOTR, Star Wars (original 3 only), The Crow

TV: All my favorites are over...Buffy, Lost, Seinfeld. Current ones are Fringe, Spartacus.

Diisk

Top 3 movies.
Dazed and confused.
Big daddy
Miss march.
Top 3 tv shows.
How I met your mother.
Workaholics
Wilfred

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Movies: The Last Samurai, Troy, Alexander, Gladiator, Matrix Trilogy, Star Wars Saga, The Man from Earth, Wicker Park, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Interview with the Vampire, Let Me In/Let The Right One In, Terminator series, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, American Pie 1, 2, 3 & 4, Ace Ventura 1 & 2, Back to the Future 1, 2, & 3, The Expendables and Double Impact

TV: FRIENDS, Law and Order: SVU, Dirty Jobs, Man vs Wild, Deadliest Catch, Being Human (BBC version and only Seasons 1 and 2) and Big Bang Theory

MoleRat

Got it goin' on.
Movies-The Avengers,Ironman, Ironman 2, Captain America, Thor, The Dark Knight, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Star Wars 1-6, Braveheart, Zombieland, Arthur, The Sitter, Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4.

Tv Shows- Psych, The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy,Game of Thrones,Perception, Criminal Minds, Dual Survival, Deadliest Catch and Pawn Stars.

solace84

God of the Arena
movies: Seven Samurai, Tombstone, Snatch, Gladiator, The Lion King, The Matrix, The Dark Knight, LOTR, The Boondock Saints, Braveheart, Interview with a Vampire, Fight Club, Rounders, Saving Private Ryan, ahh too many!

Tv: Walking Dead, Spartacus, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and any UFC.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Oh man, how could I forget this TV show?! Forever Knight. That was an awesome show. Ah, memories. :)

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Movies- I like many classical movies, especially horror and sci-fi. A few of my favorite movies are: 2001, Ed Wood (any of his movies and the movie where Johnny Depp played him), A Clockwork Orange, They Live, Blazing Saddles, The Shining, Seven Samurai, Kagemusha, Kwaidan, the original Night of the Living Dead, Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, Gladiator, Let Me In, the original Day the Earth Stood Still, Forbidden Planet, Shutter (both the Korean and American versions), The Godfather I and II, and Shutter Island... I could keep going until this thread ran out of space.

TV shows: Married with Children, The Walking Dead, The Three Stooges (without Joe), Wilfred, Pawn Stars and Breaking Bad.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Movies: Young Frankenstein; The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly; Pulp Fiction; The Princess Bride; Shrek; Kill Bill, Vols. I & II; all the Bournes (not sure about the new guy, though) :oops:

TV Shows: Firefly; Keen Eddie; X-Files (Mulder ONLY); Sports Night; Third Watch; The Shield; 24. . . . :)

Movies: Star Wars (All of them. Yes, even.. *shudder*... Attack of the Clones), The Avengers, Captain America, The Dark Knight, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight Rises, Kung Pow: Enter the Fist, Spiderman 1-3, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Ace Ventura: Nature Calls, The Other Guys, and the Harry Potter series.

TV: Family Guy, the Simpsons, the Office (American), Seinfeld, Doctor Who, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Two and a Half Men, and the Young and the Restless.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
So what are some of your favorite movies and television shows?

Some of mine are...

Movies:
Star Wars, Step Brothers, Natural Born Killers, A Clockwork Orange, The Invention Of Lying, Clerks, and anything with Adam Sandler

Notice you mentioned Natural Born Killers, Tanya. Killer soundtrack to that movie. And yeah, pun definitely intended. ;)

btw, watched The Waterboy the other night. Again. "She's not the devil, Mama!" :D

Dallas-Arbiter

Favorite movies: Pulp Fiction, The Great Dictator, Dr. Strangelove, The Seventh Seal
Favorite TV Shows: I don't have a favorite, I watch all sorts of educational documentaries, that is when I do watch TV, which is once in a blue moon.

Tanya

Notice you mentioned Natural Born Killers, Tanya. Killer soundtrack to that movie. And yeah, pun definitely intended. ;)

btw, watched The Waterboy the other night. Again. "She's not the devil, Mama!" :D

Yeah, I used to have the soundtrack, awesome!!

Movies: Matrix the first, LOTR, Star Wars (original 3 only), The Crow

TV: All my favorites are over...Buffy, Lost, Seinfeld. Current ones are Fringe, Spartacus.
They made a TV show about me? Hollywood needs to tell people about this pl*ps...

SukieK

I was going to create a new thread for movies/TV series, but decided to rather do a search for an existing one.... And so i stumbled on this dusty relic! Anyone wish to revive it???

The TV Series' that just make life worth living for me are as follows:

Supernatural
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Vampire Diaries
Lost Girl
Carrie Diaries
Beauty & The Beast
Haven
Grey's Anatomy
Arrow
Burn Notice
Fringe
Revenge
True Blood
Leverage
Dexter
CSI
Navy NCIS

And the ones that almost made me cry when they got canned:

Secret Circle
Doll House
Hart of Dixie

Clau

The Fateless One
Hyped for tomorrow night's Game of Thrones S3 premiere.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts