• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Favorite elven race.

• Total voters

ThriceHeart

Last Hunter of Toru-Manawa
Find the Dwemer to be the more interesting of kind Mer,mostly because there is mere of information regarding their whereabouts and there incredible skill engineering technological marvels that would make the other races wet themselves in fear and admiration. Well that's my take on it anyway.

shinobiJP

Shadows Preserve You
Where's the Orsimer? The Orcs! They're considered Mer too.

But since you haven't included them, I've voted for the Dunmer.

FullmetalHeart20

The Altmer. If you're going to be a jerk, you might as well be the biggest jerk around.

..I mean elf.
Now that's not fair. Elves aren't jerks, there are just jerks who're elves. And humans aren't exactly clean.
Anyway, I prefer Bosmer myself. All they seem to want is to hang out in their tree cities and live well. They're the only mer race that hasn't offended me in the series.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Wood Elf for me, I'm kind of a 'sneak through the woods' kind of guy, so they fit perfectly for me.

KritikalPT

I was going to vote on Orsimer, but then I noticed there was no option to vote on that one, so I'll abstain.
Close second are the Altmer, the snobs of Skyrim.

Beelzemonic

Dunmer all the way!!, While I dont have a Dark Elf character in Skyrim yet, they are my favorite mer race, and in fact, favorite race of all the playable races in Skyrim.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Altmer. The bad asses of Tamriel

Jei El

We will be avenged.
For me it's the Snow Elves (before the became known as "falmer"). They're surrounded in mystery and there isn't much known about them except for the whole ordeal with Ysgramor.

MOROKEI

I wish that the Orsimer were represented! That being said, I do appreciate the Altmer as well, so they got my vote. Definitely in my experience the best race for playing a pure mage. I also roleplayed an Altmer Thalmor operative and it was surprisingly fulfilling to be a snobby douche for a change (I hope!). Plus, I think that they are the coolest looking - and most badass - race of mer in the poll anyway.

Clau

The Fateless One

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts