• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

The new batch is really nice and I haven`t even tried magic yet.
My new favorite is where you use the handle of your warhammer to snap the opponent`s neck !
I`ve been wanting to do something like that for a long time. Quite fun !

sprugly

I'm not sure if its a new one but I love the kill cam where you jump on the dragons head and smash it with a mace!
Sprugly

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
I know this one is old but its my favourite still. Its the one where you shield bash someone to death and then you knock them down and take your sword and shield hands and stab you sword down through the chest while he is on the ground.

Necromis

You know it might just be me, but I am rather disappointed in the new kill cams for bows/magic. It has not changed the animation of the death, just shows a slowed down version of the shot, or flames toasting the enemy. Nothing like the slit the throat, cut the head, boot to the groin melee kill cams.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I like it when you're duel-wielding swords, stab a guy in the chest with one, thus pinning him to a wall and then, extremely slowly, behead him with the other sword. I miss being a warrior. T.T

And my, this thread is violent.

I really get a kick out of the archery kill cams. I feel giddy every time I get one. But my favorite is still decapitation with a two handed weapon. I roar in victory so loud that my family comes to see if I'm ok everytime I score one. :D

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Anything that allows me to chop off my enemies head. I don't care if that makes me sound like a psychopath, it's awesome.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
any kill-cam that involves decapitation is my favorite

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Anything that allows me to chop off my enemies head. I don't care if that makes me sound like a psychopath, it's awesome.
im partial to these also

leee242

The one where u use the handle of your battle axe to pull in their head and you head-butt them to death.

I like this one, too. I first saw it when I turned to help Lydia with the last bandit and she bashed in a skull doing this. Was very impressed.

KITTEH

Khajiit
My favorite has to be the one where you kick the guy so he's on his knees and then chop off his head

Ironclad

I had the most un-awesome cam-kill last night.
Picture the scene: i'm 19th level & i'm sprinting across the world on a treasure hunt when I come across a couple of mud crabs. I desperately need souls so I back off, pull out my bow and attack. But the crabs have caught me up, I need to hit 1st person view for accuracy. The last arrow on the last crab is a kill-cam shot. Amazing scene as my slo-mo arrow sails all of 11 inches and into a chitinous body.
Unevent, or what.. lmao

Chokain

Had the most epic kill cam yesterday. I was out in the wilds hunting and foraging when I noticed an elk in the distance. It was too far to notice which way it was facing, but I decided to take a shot. Pulled out my bow, took aim and the camera followed the arrow and got a nice close up of the arrow penetraiting the elk sqare in the asshole. Most hillarious thing I have ever witnessed.

FLeX BoZaCK

I like the new arrow view kill shot, the two handed sort of staff part bashing, and the get on top of the dragon for the kill

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Definately the greatsword decapitation, implale and the new cross-cut one. Other favorites include: maces against falmer and hagravens, the battleaxe/warhammer against dragon and shock/fire spells.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts