• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Ralis Sedarys-

Caps above the housecarls but is harder to obtain

Incredibly powerful !

Look at all these sweet perks :
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:Ralis_Sedarys

A true dual-wielder who can be converted to a Spellsword by giving him Ahzidal`s Ring of Arcana.

His vocal clips are limited but are humorously dry and compliant.

I really enjoy the Dunmer trash talk during fights.

Must admit that Serana would be slightly ahead of Ralis on the basis of personality , her Revenant spell , and good looks . Unfortunately in my game she is seriously bugged during combat which just saps all the fun out of battles

Obesio

Even though many people laugh at him, I really enjoy bringing the little creep that is Cicero around. His odd quips always brighten up my questing.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I'd have to say Vorstag is my favorite follower.Has a cheerful disposition and seems almost as fascinated with dwarven ruins as I am,which is a huge plus.

Glad I could help Shadowkitty,if I'm wrong let me know so I can figure it out.

JClarke1953

I stopped using Followers a long time back, too noisy, talk too much and Friendly Fire problems if I also have my Dremora Lords out. They don't much like FF.

I did begin to have Serana for a bit yesterday. After I had looted a Foresworn of their armor, I enchanted it and gave it to her (I had already done that for my char). Boy, does she look good in it!

JClarke1953

I think it's the sexiest gear on the game, but for that necklace or whatever. The loincloths are a bit too long, but they still look quite good!

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Definitely easy on the eyes :p along with Savior's hide and Ancient Nordic gear. Still think more variety would have been nice.

JClarke1953

I like the Saviors hide too, just seems too dang long. Also, you can't put other enchantments on it. But, I think you can improve its armor rating by using a Smithing potion by using the Alchemy loop to increase its armor rating.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I'm literally a noob at Skyrim it seems.Never learned alchemy loop,and things of that nature. I just play as is,and hope for the best.

Kaelbu

Vilkas!
Because I married him and he's arguably one of the best warrior followers in the game. And he's cute. And ze voice!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I'd have to say Vorstag is my favorite follower.Has a cheerful disposition and seems almost as fascinated with dwarven ruins as I am,which is a huge plus.

Glad I could help Shadowkitty,if I'm wrong let me know so I can figure it out.

Well. It worked.
But I pretty much had to go on a murderous rampage across skyrim. Had to clear two "Kill the Bandit leader" quests, and I also lost my beloved horse.:sadface: I made them all pay that's for sure...lol.

So now Annekke has initiated the dialogue and I'm off to do her little quest and then she shall be mine! MUWAHAHAHAHAA!!

Thanks so much for the help Jader. Really appreciate it :)

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
2013-08-29_00008.jpgI turned this guy into a follower of sorts, doesent he look familiar, yes who else uses dragon aspect, and why he a favirote because he is level 150 that's why

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts