• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I like to run in, sword swinging, casting healing spells, screaming like a madwoman yeaaaaaah! I just need to stop doing it in real life. Proves to be a bad idea....

Seriously, my fave character is a Nord badass, blade is enchanted with fire, bow with frost, she's perked out in the appropriate one-handed and archery perks (I don't waste the points on the ones I don't ever use), and she uses her dashing good looks to get better prices from male merchants. Glory and gold. :)

My Arcane Archer high elf with bound bow for soul trapping and dragonscale armor/bow enchanted with absorb health and frost damage closely followed by my sword and board characters, both are very engaging for me in combat in different ways.

I tried that once, it was stupid fast, but I wound up missing a bunch of strikes because homey was already dead. Instead, I did the same with an orkish Warcrafter, and the Longhammer. Rediculous DPS.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

I tried that once, it was stupid fast, but I wound up missing a bunch of strikes because homey was already dead. Instead, I did the same with an orkish Warcrafter, and the Longhammer. Rediculous DPS.

Now if only elemental fury worked with enchanted ranged weapons, and ranged weapons in general. Then I'd be using Zephyr + Quick Shot + Elemental Fury. I imagine that would be some nasty damage.

Twiffle

Now if only elemental fury worked with enchanted ranged weapons, and ranged weapons in general. Then I'd be using Zephyr + Quick Shot + Elemental Fury. I imagine that would be some nasty damage.

ive always wondered why elemental fury doesnt work with ranged, as there is a perk for quicker firing too, , but with bound bow and elemental, , brilliant i think,

That same guy, (Pharen) went on to enchant Bloodrust, a Daedric Warhammer with Absorb health, and Firey Soul trap. Probably my nastiest weapon ever.

Even with just Zephyr + Quick shot, you pretty much have any single opponent in a stun lock.
Yeah if only Zephyr had that effect as an enchantment you could disenchant and put on any bow, Zephyr isn't that great so I don't use it for more stunlock, ranger is usually good enough to deal with any melee Zephyr might be better against enemies you need to keep under control like mages or other archers...

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I really liked the sword and shield character I started. No idea why I deleted her...

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I also like my Paladin build, with heavy armor, magic resist enchants, absorb health & stamina enchanted mace in the right hand, restoration self-healing spell in the left.

As this levels up, with proper use of defensive shouts when overwhelmed, you become the master of any dungeon. Only weakness is lack of ranged attacks vs. dragons, so bring along an archer follower then G2G.

The man

I am the man. I am everything...
That's a survivalist? I'm a survivalist, but most of my preparations are the skills, and mindset to survive independent of gear. No equipment will save you if you don't know how to use it. My "Ultimate Survivalist Build" is an Archer with Light Armor, Smithing (Just Steel for Foresworn stuff) and Cooking...
when i said survivalist i meant being a good alchemist or cook or enchanter so you can take things in the wild and use them to make potions and stuff to save yourself. you and i both have it. we are both ultimate awesome great amazing incredible ****ing survivalists!!!!!.... however you are a pussy archer and i am a badass barbarian. YEA BABY!!!
just joking. i suddenly looked at you sig and found out you were an author. forgive me and please dont kill me.