• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Vraek

glass armour's my favourite, but I like the leather set as well, both look cool imho

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I'm with the Ebony camp although I still have a nostalgic liking for Blades armour. For my Mage days, I'm tempted to use the Ezio Auditore mod. But then again, I don't have many mage days.

joechill01

Always been a sucker for heavy armor. My top picks are Ebony armor for sure, Orc cause I feel like Genghis Khan in it as I charge into battle, I haven't reached Dragonplate yet but it looks sweeeet (knowing that I'm wearing the bones of fallen dragons that I slayed only adds to it sweetness).

Honorable mentions would be Steel Armor and Steel plate, one makes you look like a Viking while the other a Knight so nuff said...Just sucks that Advance Armor perk is on the leftside of the smithing tree.

I recently found ninwe's armor. Ive been digging it.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Gotta go with Dragonscale and Nightingale armors as my faves. My dude's a Khajiit and he looks like an old-time samurai warrior with the Dragonscale gear on. The Nightingale set looks bad-ass, even on a mannequin! I crafted a set of Dragonplate armor, though I've never used it in battle. The helmet looks cool though I'm not sure about the rest of it. It, too, resides on a mannequin.

Tukah-Nei

At the moment I'm rockin' full regular steal armor (with the shoulder pads) but with a circlet instead of helm, because I think circlets suit argonians way better. I think the set suits my character very well, probably my favorite armor so far.

I also quite like Nightingale armor, but it really doesn't look well on beast races, imo. :p

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Oh and of course the Dragon Priest masks look the best as far as head pieces go.
To an extent, I agree. The masks are by far one of the more original designs I've seen in a while, as simplistic as it looks. When wearing it with any type of armor, it almost feels out of place. I've only found the Thalmor robes to compliment the hood well.

KC95

Thats one of the reasons why I rarely wear a dragon priest mask, they don't match with anything. It looks decent with the Nightingale Armor I suppose, at night.

Speaking of Nightingale, that's my favorite on a male.

Panthera

Don Gato
Elven, Ebony and Plate steel armor... all without helmet.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I prefer ebony armour becausewho doesn't love black heavy armour?

Straumgald

To an extent, I agree. The masks are by far one of the more original designs I've seen in a while, as simplistic as it looks. When wearing it with any type of armor, it almost feels out of place. I've only found the Thalmor robes to compliment the hood well.
They actually fit better with plate. I use one, forget which one on my paladin, looks great with ebony.

I am a big fan of ebony when it comes to heavy armor. Gonna get me the ebony mail cuz it looks pretty. Light armor wise I dig the nightingale armor for sure.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts