favorite anime series?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

diazm7

bow control, use one hand
post your favorite anime series, or the multiple ones.... mine ar eas follows
1-Full Metal Alchemist (the japanese manga version)
2-trigun
3-desert punk
4-eden of the east
5-Case closed

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Well.............. There's Deathnote, Bakuman, One Piece, Bleach, Kyo Kara Maoh, Full Metal......... the list goes on and on.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
I love manga but there are hardly any anime series (especially not adaptations) which I enjoy. Strangely enough, I did like the “Berserk” anime though. However, there a lot of anime movies that I adore. I think my problem with anime series are their (usually) slow pace which, I assume, serves to stretch them in order to avoid having to create too much content per episode. In the case of adaptations I also don’t like the “self-censorship” that is implemented in order to be able to show it to kids and what not.

Jaydens

Entertainment means full of joy, i'm also an entertainment lover specially for anime series. I'v watched so many series to till date but Sankarea and High School DxD are my favorite so far.
I start to watch these anime at Top Anime after my friend suggestion who also loves to these animes.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. All kinds of win. Whenever I make an apple pie, my boyfriend jokes about keeping me away from the wrenches. ;)

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
1) Fairy Tale
2) Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (love Riza and Roy)
3) Fruits Basket. Lotta "f"s. Hm.
4) Tenchi
5) many more. :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Omega Dragon

I have a varied taste, but my favorites would have to be (in no particular order):

Blue Gender
Gundam Wing
Queens Blade
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Umineko no Naku Koro Ni

Honorable mentions: Ah! My Goddess, Armitage III: Dual Matrix, Cardcaptor Sakura, Cowboy Beebop, Gurren Lagann, InuYasha, Noein, Outlaw Star, Ninja Scroll, Sailor Moon, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Trinity Blood, Ronin Warriors, Rurouni Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Sakura Wars, Simoun, Tenchi Muyo, Tokyo Japan, Witch Hunter Robin, Wolf's Rain, X (1999), Yu-Gi-Oh! (Second season to pre-GX), Yu-Yu Hakusho

I'd also like to potentially add Sword Art Online, it is getting to be a favorite of mine (haven't watched past Ep.9 yet I think it was).

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I've only been into three:

1. Dragonball Z - Still watch the DVDs from time to time.
2. Hellsing- Alucard is a beast. Hands down a certified badass.
3. Black Butler season 1 - "You see, I'm simply one hell of a butler." I've never seen the second season, but the way season 1 ended, I don't really want to. Season 1 was amazing and ended the story the way it was suppose to. Just my opinion.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Everyone probably already knows this, but the English-speaking voice actress in Fruits Basket plays Serana in Dawnguard.

Yup. She's in tons of other anime and games too. Very talented in my opinion. :)

Edit: Also, she's married to the VA who does Roy's (Fullmetal Alchemist) English voice. /useless, off topic information

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2