Xbox 360 Fastest way to level up?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brem

What are some of the best ways to level up faster? I am currently at 28 and would like to know of any ways I can to level up faster. I haven't used any of my scrolls would that help me level up a bit faster? Sorry if I sound like a total noob. I'm still new to the world of Elder Scrolls.

Hey Hi Brem--- Well I always just have to grind it out to gain levels. I'm on X-BOX too . This game seems to demand a bit of patience , which I don't have to much of . Once you hit say level 55 you can use the legendary skill mod . IT allows you to 0 out let's say Block , then you go find a Giant and let him beat on your shield and your Block will gain back points fast. Have fun and good to see you on the Forums :)

NachyoChez

Fastest way to level: Start using illusion magic by casting 'calm' on random people and animals in Whiterun. Once you get high enough, just start using muffle while you walk around. You'll hit 100 in no time, so you can 'legendary' the skill and do it again.

Also, you can get Detect Life from quest, get some Fortify Alteration gear, go to Riften, abs just watch the market for a little while. Stupid fast leveling.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Miryks

I don't know if you have been into Smithing but I played a couple of different characters, and the first one I totally ignored Smithing, and it took me forever to level up. The Smithing levels you up, improves your armor so it absorbs more and levels light or heavy armor up faster, and improves your weapons so they do more damage, leveling either one handed or two handed weapons faster. I hope this isn't a spoiler in any way but make sure you have a pickaxe and go to Kolskeggr mine, you will have to fight a bunch of forsworn but you can load up on gold ore there, and turn it to ingot right outside of the mine. Same goes for silver if you go to Karthwasten (close to Kolskeggr), which has two silver mines, and you don't have to fight anyone. Smith some jewelry and you will level up that skill, especially if you have acquired some jewels to add to it. Then improve your armor and weapons and in my experience, you will level much faster. There is also the option, with the money you make on the jewelry, go to Balimund in Riften and get further smithing training from him. Hope that helps.