• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I have the weirdest glitch going on in this playthrough. Every time I return to Honeyside after more than a few days, the farmers that lost their farm due to a dragon are in my bedroom! The dialogue is the same as always and they are so grateful for the coin.

Maybe they just want to earn it?

Anybody else have NPC's showing up in odd places on a regular basis?

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
:eek:

Daelon DuLac

just kill them for trespassing :)
That's just evil. There's no reason to kill them. Couldn't do that. Besides, they wouldn't have anything to loot from their bodies and, other than being attacked, that's the only reason I kill everybody. :)

Daelon DuLac

I've had a naked courier pop up in my house once or twice :eek:
Well, at least him being in your bedroom would make more sense than Farmers begging for change. At least he's naked!:)

Daelon DuLac

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
That Wanderer Bard, what's his name? He was in Honeyside dilly-dallying with Iona. I walked in on them and I swear they both blushed. He quickly broke into song...

Daelon DuLac

That Wanderer Bard, what's his name? He was in Honeyside dilly-dallying with Iona. I walked in on them and I swear they both blushed. He quickly broke into song...
You mean you don't kill him right away? I always do. I like his outfit. Of course I also kill off that stupid buy picking herbs just for the fork and daedra heart. Of course I always end up with a bounty early on, but, hey, whatja gonna do.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
You mean you don't kill him right away? I always do. I like his outfit. Of course I also kill off that stupid buy picking herbs just for the fork and daedra heart. Of course I always end up with a bounty early on, but, hey, whatja gonna do.

No, he's actually saved my butt a couple of times. I'm going soft, though. I don't even kill Vigilants of Stendarr anymore.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
id actually probably glare at them and yell "YOU BETTER START PAYING RENT BEFORE I SMACK A BITCH"

Benthos

Proud Mer
Only time I have ever had people showing up where they don't belong is either due to something going on at the time, how about when you're talking to someone and enter your house, they get sucked right into your home and leave promptly. I get annoyed when the wedding never seems to load as if the time never came up. Having to wait days on end before FINALLY being able to go to my own wedding.

JoeReese

I think you have to sleep first. I've gone round and round with it, watching the clock, etc. It seems, when I finally give up and sleep, it schedules the wedding for wakeup hour.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts