Family Heirloom problems.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Okay, so I took Vilkas on this quest to help me, and he ended up dying. I later found him at Dawnstar after researching a bit and resurrected him using the console command "Resurrect <click target>" and now I cannot back out of the quest, and when he died initially it said quest failed and still appears as failed in the journal.

When talking to other members of the companions they will not let me start another of their quests as I am currently on one with Vilkas that I seem not to be able to complete.

The location given to me was Greywater Gorge I believe.

Thanks in advance, Danielluck88.

Bump

Bump

Touchstone

I looked at the link you gave me and it says the console command is "setstage CR06 stage" where 'stage' is substituted with a number, but doesn't say what number :sadface:

Touchstone

I looked at the link you gave me and it says the console command is "setstage CR06 stage" where 'stage' is substituted with a number, but doesn't say what number :sadface:
Why don't you look again, more carefully.

I did as the link about instructed and entered "Setstage CR06 250, also tried other variations but to no avail, am I doing something wrong?

Touchstone

Are you picking the stage just following what you've done? Try also doing the stage after that, or even the one you're supposed to be on. 0's are nearly always zeros. If this doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you?

Are you picking the stage just following what you've done? Try also doing the stage after that, or even the one you're supposed to be on. 0's are nearly always zeros. If this doesn't work, I don't know what to tell you?
Thanks for your help, I'll try using each of the stage codes beginning with the one that directly follows the stage I last completed.

If it fails I'll just have to cut my losses, continue the game without completing the companions questline and start a fresh game to do just that.

Thanks again, Daniel.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts