• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
(Found this while looking through the bethsoft forum, looks promising.)

Trailer:

Information Thread:
http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1460990-trailerwip-falskaar-thread-6/

Turns out its been in development for some time, and honestly, or looks pretty damn amazing.

It's coming out Friday July 12th, and it'll be on the Nexus.

Just posting here because it seems although many know about it, some still don't, and I think this mod deserves some attention, especially after all the time the author put in to make it.

If you wanna read about it check the forum link or the trailer link.

KattSand

Premium Member
I gotta say, it's a pretty damn good mod, or well, it's more like a DLC :D Feels professionally done, the voice acting doesn't suck and so on. It's worth a try for anyone who is playing on PC.

KattSand

Premium Member
There are actually some people on nexus and youtube that are giving this mod a lot of crap for "not being professional enough" I mean come on! This guy has spent something like 2000 hours on making this mod, and he's giving it away for free and still people complain? Well no one is forcing you to play it! Some people say that the voice acting is terrible, which it isn't, over all it's pretty good. It's not like this guy has almost endless resources to spend like a real game developer has, complaining about it "not being a real DLC" and stuff like that is so stupid. I'd like to see the people bitching about Falskaar make a better mod themselves. End rant :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts