• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

rcc1gamer

Greetings all, trying desperately to get rid of the Vampire Lord power, started the quest with Falion i.e. gave him the Black Soul etc... but thought I would double check that I had completed all the Vampire quests and as such I failed to "meet Falion at dawn" to complete the ritual. I am now unable to get him to engage in the ritual again and have not seen any other way to get rid of the Vampire Lord power. PLEASE tell me I am not destined to remain a vampire for the rest of my life!!! (PS The companion quest also has a bug and no matter how many times I try to complete this quest I always get stuck at some point i.e "you still need to prove yourself" however none of the leaders want to give me another task)
Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Greedy_Bee

I have somewhat of a similar issue. i DID manage to complete falions quest and return to my normal breton self, but cant actually return to my werewolf self.