• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Erqiosk

Hey there fellow Skyrimers!

Just wanted to say hi to you and tell a bit about me!

I'm Erqiosk - or well my nickname for games. It's a combination of my second and third name, but thats a secret for ya! Oh and I'm from Finland, the land of Santa, who actually (is believed and blablabla) to live slightly outside our borders in Russia... :sadface:

Ok that was funny story, wasn't it? Here is some more cool things about me:

I love skateboarding and snowboarding as well as listening to music. I listen many artists and genres. Only hardcore metalrockscreamothing, is something I don't enjoy that much... Everything else is fine!

Another thing I also love, and which I'm here for is GAMES.

I love many games, MMOs, RPGs, FPS' and many more, but at the moment...
I've been playing for League of Legends, a MOBA type game, for 1½ years now. It's fun to play with friends, but can really get you pissed at times. Real fun, but it's an online game. Sometimes I just need something SOLO. This is the part when Skyrim comes in.

I played the previous TES; Oblivion when my stepmother (yes, my stepmom actually plays games, a lot of them!) bought the game back then, when I was just a small kid. I fell in love with it. The story and unbelieveable freedom of choice, and everything!

Now when Skyrim came out, I've been playing it a little, loving every moment spend doing it. (only little for now, because of this girl I I'm lucky to have...but thats another story;)

Oh- and I'm playing Skyrim with Xbox 360 - Gamertag is the same as my name over here so, ADD me! (i'll accept it if I ever get my internetconnection working for my xbox...)

Thanks for reading this way too long introduce thingy but, your fault if you didn't like it! :)

-Erqiosk

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers and greetings, Erqiosk! If you don't mind, I'm gonna use your name the next time I play Scrabble. Oh yes, that'll score some serious points! From Finland, huh? Don't forget to mention, also the land of some cool rallying and a hockey hotbed for goalies. Have fun in the forums and happy adventuring! :pinkdragon:And don't forget to take your stepmom along the way.

And this "lucky girl," Erqiosk, does she also play Skyrim? Cuz if she does . . . hello? Date Night! Could be Date Weekend but baby steps and everything, right? ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts