• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SpaaaceMehreen

Hey all, I was wondering. How do I push back the "You may not Pass" border of Skyrim? I wan't to use this valley on the other side of the barrier but I can't find anything to change in this regard. It's pretty disappointing as I've already done a bunch of scripting/terraining for a new questing zone. Any help would be appreciated!

Worst comes to worse I think a pass would work where I just use an intermediary dungeon to reach the zone, thereby skipping the barrier.

Joey2707

Watch Skyrim gameplay on my Youtube!
I love the Idea (thats why I bump this). I hope you can work this out and that someone will help you!

Joey2707

Watch Skyrim gameplay on my Youtube!
nice :D I sure wanne do more quests when I ever finish this one xD (which would take a long time for me... xD)

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Use a pass or cave and make it into a separately loaded area to get best performance.

ltneil

Can anyone tell me HOW to get to your worldspace once you have made it in CK.I have make a new worldspace and also made a copy of a excisiting worldspace and i have made a map marker and coc marker and placed it in the world space but i can't actually get to my new place !

its driving me nuts

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts