• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Absolutely! Great idea Zelda!

Too bad we can't introduce our characters to the plot just yet. Unless you want to introduce them and switch between two different groups until - at some point or another - they meet in the middle?

Unless you guys want to try and restart the RP so it makes a bit more sense at the beginning. Or we could try creating another RP with the same characters.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Thank you!

Your first suggestion is a great idea! That way it isn't in the mixture of the main plot, but it can still be roleplayed and referenced to! Afterwards, they can finally meet up with the group somehow.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Great! I'll start working on Raven's intro.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Alright!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Alright, Raven's intro is up.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Awesome!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    I'm confused. Why is Kivuli suddenly in two places?

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    Me too. Maybe a misunderstanding of what is going on?

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Hey, why don't we restart, or try a new RP so everyone is on the same page?

I have a few ideas we could try for Skyrim RP's, and a number of other topics.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    I'm good with that. What were some ideas you had?

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Well, that all depends on what you and Kivuli are cool with.

- Skyrim - Same world and everything, just a new RP idea.

- Skyrim - A new idea set in a different timeline. (ie: Skyrim in the present day, or a futuristic setting.) I think this could potentially get really interesting.

- Pretty much any book, TV show, game, movie, or anime that I'm mildly familiar with.

- I also think a fusion idea could be really fun. For example, if we did Skyrim with Titanfall or something. (I know that's a game and a game, but I'm cool with a fusion of pretty much anything. Heck, if we're feeling super creative, we could pull from three or four different things.)

Honestly, I'm up for just about anything. There are a lot of ideas that I want to try out.

Zelda

Princess of Hyrule
    I am up for anything as well; perhaps even all if we could. They are all wonderful ideas, and I up for any!

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Not to be rude, Kivuli, but we did go over everything we were doing in the OOC.

Are there messages not showing up, or alerts not working?

Ok, so Zelda and I had some new characters we made and we were excited to use them IC. However, since the IC thread was stalling, I proposed we introduced Raven and Valencia into the IC thread as a sort of side-story until they meet up with the main plot. Everything we did should be talked about inside this thread. Regardless, we could have easily sent you a PM to tell you what we were up to.

However, now that we've had a bit of a mix-up and a lack of communication, I proposed that we try either restarting the thread, or making a new RP in general. Hence, what we were talking about above.

Sorry for the lack of communication, Kivuli.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Got it. I'll do my best to remember that.

Sorry about the lack of communication.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    And there's a thing I wan to do with Askari and Kazasha. Basically about their past history. I already clued a bit into it with the Character Sheet update and the mentioning of a Careesareeth anceastor.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    This one, yeah?

The first fears all, the second fears none.

The third eats what it can, preferably number one.

The fourth fears the second, but only when alone.

All must be activated in order, if you wish to go home.

I can think of a lot of ways to incorporate that riddle into just about everything. A Careesareeth Ancestor? I totally missed that. Is it a new update to the CC?

Anyway, since you're both cool with it, I vote for a Skyrim fusion with another game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts