Spoiler Everybody Loves Serana

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Stephanie Meyer once again has humanised vampires and made them into sympathetic characters... Bollocks! Kill the lot of 'em... Not Serana though, she can be cured so I've heard :D

The undead have their uses.... but need to be disposed of once you're finished using them, keep it tidy, people.

As for Serana, the way to cure her is to not pester her about it until after the main Dawnguard quest is complete. If you bother her prematurely she'll stonewall on the topic and that's that.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
The undead have their uses.... but need to be disposed of once you're finished using them, keep it tidy, people.

As for Serana, the way to cure her is to not pester her about it until after the main Dawnguard quest is complete. If you bother her prematurely she'll stonewall on the topic and that's that.

Ahh, thank you :D

I'll have her cured, kit her out in some nice Dawnguard armour and upgrade her weapons and then she'll be the perfect sucker-head slaying partner.

the only thing worse than a Vampire is a Thalmor ;) Those filth are next

Kruziik Vampire

Ancient Master Vampire
No, they're not a race, vampires in any mythology are still human, they're just undead human. the best way to describe them is as an abomination.

Stephanie Meyer once again has humanised vampires and made them into sympathetic characters... Bollocks! Kill the lot of 'em... Not Serana though, she can be cured so I've heard :D

Right I don't care what you guys think about the race non-sense but all I'm going to say is stop hating. Please. :p

lol id just side with the dragons at least they are powerful allies

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
I can burnz heretic plox?
Yeeeahh go on then, knock yourself out...

I think I'm going to start a RP Group of specialsed Vampire Hunters that can not only kill the blood-sucking spawn of Molag Bal, but do it with some style :cool:.

Recruit them from the Dawnguard Ranks and call ourselves the Nightslayers...

Haru17

Lost Falmer
People like her because her voice has a hint of le sexual intonation. The purpose of this is twofold:
1. She's a vampire and is, by nature, seductive and manipulative.
2. Bethezda does fan service

tl;dr: Everyone likes her because many players are male and she's coming onto your character.

vampires, vampire hunters both are childeren to me. id rather fight a legendary dragon.

Grim 0

I love Serana because of her beauty, the new and improved vampire eyes, and her personality. But mostly because of the voice actress, Laura Bailey, who've I been a fan of since the BloodRayne games, also a sexy vamp chic. Met her once at Kawaii Kon Hawaii 2009. Got my "Girls of Gaming' BloodRayne cover signed.

Oh, and Verac, my Avatar will EAT YOUR FACE!

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Serana is like the sister I never had. :cool: I got three brothers instead. :eek:

catn777

What do I love about Serana?

Her as she is.
(that is, the way she is when you first meet her.)
All of her.
I fell in love with her before she even hit the ground.

However, I don't like her "Anything good?", "What now?", and "This better not be all the things you just can't be bothered with." I plan to fix it with a mod.

Other than that, she is perfect.

Grim 0

Her as she is.
All of her.

However, I don't like her "Anything good?", "What now?", and "This better not be all the things you just can't be bothered with." I plan to fix it with a mod.

Wow, dude... talk about arriving late to the party. This thread is as dead as the 12/21/2012 theory.
Oh, and, "Yes?... What did you need?"

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies

Her as she is.
All of her.

Wow, dude... talk about arriving late to the party. This thread is as dead as the 12/21/2012 theory.
Oh, and, "Yes?... What did you need?"

At least he took the time to search to see if the topic had already been covered before starting a new one. More than most do when they start a new topic.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
Regarding the thread question; it varies from character to character. I have completed Dawnguard twice.

• Thomas Rakinson (Dawnguard) initially got along well with her, but Vampirism was always a sore subject, so he ended up marrying the Redguard Dibellian priest. From then on she just waited at the fort, her eternal life now devoid of any adventure or excitment...

• Mogrog the Crooked (Volkihar) is not interested in her. He merely exploited her emotions and used her as a pawn to take power in the court, and later evidence indicates that he plays for the other team...

Last edited:

sticky runes

I don't like anything about Serana. I hate the fact you get stuck with her on endless missions whether you choose to side with vampires or vampire hunters. That would be like choosing a side in the civil war and getting stuck with Rikke whether you choose the Imperials or Stormcloaks. Although I wouldn't mind if that happened with Rikke because she's an awesome soldier, not a whiny little vampire princess like that c#nt Serana.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts