Even a Skeleton Wasn't Exempt From This

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Photo-0328.jpg

Funny story, I was just rolling a trapper build when I came across the Abandoned Prison. Since I wanted to go in there, I decided to try luring out the Ghosts in that vicinity. Even though I didn't hit one initially, I heard the sound effect of somebody getting shot. After I made quick ectoplasm out of those scumbags, I decided to look for that arrow. I didn't have to look too far to notice that a lying skeleton took my arrow in it's knee, lol.

Storm777

Photo-0328.jpg

Funny story, I was just rolling a trapper build when I came across the Abandoned Prison. Since I wanted to go in there, I decided to try luring out the Ghosts in that vicinity. Even though I didn't hit one initially, I heard the sound effect of somebody getting shot. After I made quick ectoplasm out of those scumbags, I decided to look for that arrow. I didn't have to look too far to notice that a lying skeleton took my arrow in it's knee, lol.

Epic! :)

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
One day you're walking through town and happen to pass a very thin guard who's making a strange clicking sound.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts