Epic Fus Ro Dah - Like nothing else

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lordskap

Hello guys.

Today I want to show you this epic video from one Spanish Youtube Channel. Is a great video, the most epic Fus Ro Dah that I`ve seen

Enjoy :)

plopster

Awesome dude
wow that is actually an awesome video thanks

Shadowbane

Premium Member
he used console codes to increase the knock back. there a 25% knockback increase perk that you can get in the main questline, but even then you wont be able to shout like that without console codes

Lordskap

he used console codes to increase the knock back. there a 25% knockback increase perk that you can get in the main questline, but even then you wont be able to shout like that without console codes
You are wrong, sry. I dont use any kind of code that incresses the power of the Fus Ro Dah. This effect is found randomly by adding a code whose primary effect was something totally different. Therefore it is not, as I say, a code that directly increase the power of the scream, is a kind of code produced by a bugg cuyto effect has nothing to do.

Sry, my English is bad.

xaraan

You are wrong, sry. I dont use any kind of code that incresses the power of the Fus Ro Dah. This effect is found randomly by adding a code whose primary effect was something totally different. Therefore it is not, as I say, a code that directly increase the power of the scream, is a kind of code produced by a bugg cuyto effect has nothing to do.

Sry, my English is bad.

So what you are saying is this cannot be done legitimately? Like on console (Xbox ps3)?

Shadowbane

Premium Member
So what you are saying is this cannot be done legitimately? Like on console (Xbox ps3)?
yes you can, If what he says is true (and im not saying that it isn't) then I think what happened was something about the terrain that somehow caused the npc to fly further than normal. in other words a glitch or something of that nature.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
lol, pretty epic