• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DaggerNmiHeart

I was having that sven guy follow me around, and while I was fighting bandits he was diving in front of me making me accidently hit him sometimes. One time I didnt even notice and I saved it, and now I have a permanent record of assaulting people and this character was suppose to be 100% good, never suppose to get arrested or get a bounty ever. what does this mean

Xarnac

It means he was wrongly accused and never actually assaulted anyone.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I won't tell if you won't.

It says I have 57 murders, that seems...high. I don't recall murdering even a single person. Depending on how flexible your definition or murder is, most the people I kill probably very likely deserve it, possibly.

Not a murderer. What I do, I do for science.

T1d3

Article Writer
um... so my like 200 murders are bad then? but I consider myself good, most of those guards were annoying anyways, But I will never touch a hair on a citizens chinny chin chin

DaggerNmiHeart

One time, My Nord werewolf was running around as a werewolf, and out of nowhere three Khajit cats with actual names attacked me and I killed them and feed on them. Since they had names I felt bad but saved it anyway. I felt so bad after wards I went into the town and killed a guard so that I would go to jail, as a way to pay for it.

It wasn't your intent to attack the NPC, i would still consider your character "good". If your character is the "lawful good" type, approach the appropriate guard and pay off your fine if there is one. Mistakes happen in combat and breaking the law doesn't mean your character is immoral.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki