• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kurrus

I really enjoy naming my enchantments. I spend more time thinking of a name than deciding what it is I want to enchant. Here's a couple of my favorites. I'm sure you guys have some good ones too.

Axe of Arse - Too bad there isn't an odor enchantment or this thing would be true to its name. I settled for a Fear enchantment on a Dwarven war axe. Especially useful against Falmer with their heightened sense of smell, this weapon sends enemies running for the Febreeze and asking me if I need to check my underwear.

Sword of Skynyrd - Your basic fire enchantment on an Ebony sword. Except this baby plays "Freebird" as it cuts its way through foes foolish enough to think that southern rock is just redneck drivel. Best enjoyed while eating moonpies or pork rinds and drinking mountain dew. Also plays "That Smell" when dual wielded with the aforementioned Axe of Arse.

Verac

((joke didnt make this weapon)) Mace of angry face causes foes to become pissed off beyond mortal comprehension and beat the living snot out of the nearest living being.

brandon

those are awesome i havent been able to figure out how to name them on xbox. ive sold the wrong weapons many times cause of this.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
>.> I just made a thread about this... Anyways, I enchanted my ebony bow to absorb 10 points of magicka. Really useful for my character style. I named it 'Hunting Hag' to fit with my theme

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger
Oh I do have a few good ones like:
Doombringer - Ebony War Axe of Flame
Widow Maker - Ebony War Axe of Soul Stealing
Dual Glass of Health Stealing called 'Lefty' and 'Righty
Pyroclasm - Daedric Long Sword of Flame
Icingdeath - Scimitar of Frost
Twinkle - Soul Stealing Scimitar
Frost Bite - Dwarven War Axe of Frost

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
My main sword that I use all the time I named... "The Elder Sword"..... it is a daedric sword with 199 damage with a frost and flame enchantment

Idk that named sounded B.A. like my sword

theosbornia

I named my ebony bow Knee Biter ;)
i know this is completely off topic but in the dlc i want to be able to enchant arrows with fire, lightning, ect.

Grey Fox

Soul Thirster....Soul-trapping ebony bow.
Eternal Flame...Paralyze/Fire dam scimitar.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Burning Itch - fire enchanted undies of cotton

Rotceh

Soultaker (Ebony bow with Soul Trap)
Soulripper (Ebony sword with Soul Trap)
Flameshocker (Daedric sword with Fire and Shock damage)

*My armor just has the enchantment bonus as name, to keep them organized in the menu*

I enjoy coming up with names also. So far for various weapons I have:
Siphon - Elven Dagger with Soul Trap.
Searing - Glass Dagger with Fire enchant.
Collector - Glass bow with Soul Trap.
Hell's Finger - Ebony Sword with Fire dmg.
Storm Fang - Daedric Sword with Electricity and Absorbe Stam enchant.
I can't remember the others right now.

cmp007

Daedric warhammer dmg 312 abosrb health and stamina - Daedric wig splitter

Daedric bow dmg 150 target takes shock and magica dmg, and frost to health and stamina - daedric bow of soul destroyer

Daedric dagger dmg 79 banish, fiery soul trap - Daedric dagger of fiery souls

daedric armor 681 health regen and increase - Daedric armor of immortality

daedric gaunlets armor 309 fortify 1 and 2 handed - daedric claws of demolishing

daedric helmet armor 333 bows do more dmg fortify lockpicking - daedric horns of the dremora

daedric boots armor 309 stamina regen and increase - daedric sprinting kicks

Daedric shield armor 200 increase fire and magic resistance - daedric wall of demons

I think thats all the stuff ive named and enchanted. All ive used it the daedric stuff and nightingale armors

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
The Messenger- Ebony bow with fiery soul trap and paralyze
Thats all :)

Gargnok

I think I named one of my Dwarven Swords "Gold Digger". Even though it's not really gold, the name still fit.

xaraan

I've never cared much for giving weapons the "funny" but dumb names that don't fit into the world. I like picking ones that actually make sense for the world and time; helps my roleplaying I guess.

Sometimes if I enchant armor pieces to go with already created armor, like say Savior's Hide, I'll name the other parts the same so they all stay together in my gear section.

Otherwise I either pick names that have to do with the enchantment or maybe something from a book I like.

I had one character with an Iron Greatsword that had Fear and Paralyze on it called "The Heart of War" (sword from Eli Monpress Saga)

My high elf samarai character uses two blade swords mostly, but also carries an Elven Greatsword that is just called (can't remember his last name right now) "Last Name" family sword.

One guy uses a blade sword just called "Ice", etc.

Schock

those are awesome i havent been able to figure out how to name them on xbox. ive sold the wrong weapons many times cause of this.

It's the Y-button.

There are some great ideas for names. I have only named a few of my weapons because the Xbox text entry system is so cumbersome that if I am using an enchanting potion I don't want to waste it "typing"!

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I name all my enchantments after Celtic myths.

Kuurus

Sometimes if I enchant armor pieces to go with already created armor, like say Savior's Hide, I'll name the other parts the same so they all stay together in my gear section.
I do this with my crafting and selling stuff. I hated going to the forge and scrolling through the list for Gauntlets of this and Ring of that... I just called them crafting gauntlets, crafting ring etc. so they are all right together.

My combat gear I just named it basically what it is - chest with +health/+stamina is Ebony Armor of Health, boots with muffle and +1H dmg are Ebony Boots of Silence etc.

My sword already has a name (Dragonbane) and I named my Daedric bow with Paralyze and Shock Damage, "Heart Stopper".