• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Coffeegirl11

"Elsbet did you water the crops?" her mother asked. "Not yet. I'm still feeding the cows." she replied. Elsbet hummed a tune as she watered the plants and began thinking, it's been 5 years since she left that horrible orphanage in Riften. And she still had no adventure in her life. She wished she had went with her brother to go join the war. Her brother never came home but her brother never said which side of the war he supported when he ran away.
Galmar was always strong in stating his beliefs . Ever since the worship of Talos had been banned we had secretly worshipped him in our underground hideout. They knew the risk of it and decided it was worth it. They hated the thalmor.
She finished wateing the crops and shook off the thought. Nothing could ruin her mood because she turned 15 today and mamma was making her very rare and delicious apple pie. It was only made on special days like today. Nothing would ruin this day. Nothing.
"Get her! Get the Septim girl!" a man yelled Elsbet turned around and ran inside. She ran into her room and grabbed her bow. She ran back outside and the men were already halfway across the yard. She shot and made the lead man fall and trip others behind him. But she was surrounded in seconds. They grabbed Elsbet and drug her away as her mother ran outside screaming for help. Elsbet didn't know what the men were talking about because her last name was Lace. Elsbet cried to her mother for help but doon fell unconsious from being hit in the head.
She awoke in a dark room. She couldn't see anything in here. "Hello? Someone help me!" she screamed. She heard no reply except for a hallway echoing her pleas.
"You there, girl waht is your name?" a man asked as a bright light lit up the room.
"Elsbet Lace." she replied fearfully
"Wrong. Your name is Elsbet Septim. Daughter of Martin Septim Descendant of the Septim bloodline. You have the power to rule over dragons." he said
"Dragons are dead. They can't come back. Sorry I'm no dragon fighter."
"Wrong again. I've traced your family history. You're a Septim."
"NO! YOU'RE WRONG!!" she screamed "Let me go!!!"
"No can do. Sorry. Here's what I'll do, I'll let you go but you will realize that you are Dragonborn. Then I will speak to you again." So with the snap of his fingers she was in a wagon on her way to Helgen. Bound in a carraige.
Thanks for reading please feel free to comment. I'll be making another chapter soon!