Spoiler Elder Scrolls (Sun) (Dragon) (Blood)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sin`Lin Onne

Phyoenix's Fire
Sorry if someone already asked this but...
After you finished all the main quests you end up with three elder scrolls (shown above)
but i was wondering how to sell them or get ride of them, they taking up 60 weight.

Derek Jeder

Depending on wich side you choose, you can give or sell them to Dexion (The Moth Priest), but apparently only on the Dawnguard side. I don't know if theres anything you can do with them on Volkahir. But if you haven't sold the Dragon scroll already to Urag in the College of Winterhold, you can sell them all to him.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Quest items are not supposed to weigh you down. In other words, even though the elder scrolls weigh 20 pounds each, they will not actually register on your carry weight or affect your mobility.

I have all three scrolls too. My carry weight is 127/325 with the character I'm currently using.. When I remove everything I can, it becomes 0/325, and that's with other quest items I can't get rid of too.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Do you have Dravin's Bow? I cant seem to get rid of that darn thing.

No, but I know the item you're speaking of. You find it in the ratway tunnels, most of the time when you are looking for Esbern in the main quest. It's in a chest near some stairs, and I saw it had a name on it. Figuring it to be quest related, I didn't pick it up. You may have to find the bow for someone in Riften, but I'm not sure. If you can't find out how to get rid of it online, then try talking to anyone in Riften, or looking for someone named Dravin.

Derek Jeder

I spoke to Dravin in the Thieves Guild Hideout, but he never takes it and it is driving me nuts. But thanks for the help!

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
The guy for that bow lives on a farm W NW of the riften stables. Its almost all W and you will see the farm symbol on your compass almost as soon as you get out of riften

LordofMethuselah

Vampiric Illusionary Necromage of Destruction
and the reward is leveled. So i normally just hang onto it until I'm like lvl 35 or higher. He just gives ya gems but i tend to get flawless rubies and diamonds

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts