Elder scrolls MMORPG

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jenrai

So. Been scrolling on google and there is a supposed MMORPG Bethesda is working on to do with Elder scrolls being announced in May?

Nothing to do with skyrim but it is Elder scrolls..

This just a rumor? I know it'll be awesome but I'd rather them work on Elder scrolls 6 <.>

Notmy420

Omg that would be epic. I've wanted them to make an MMORPG for a long time now. IMO the ps3/xbox community is just dying for an online MMORPG. Something similar to Final Fantasy for ps2 with a sort of World of Warcraft feel to it. For the people that can't afford the upkeep of a gnarly gaming computer/internet.

Could you provide a link to where you found this information?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

Stone

Retired Moderator
It would be pretty cool. I'd also be able to add the news articles to my site, which is even better. ;-)

Can you link me to some of the sources you found this information? I'd like to have a read. It's fine if you've lost the links.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
it does sound exciting but i just have one fear, that it would lose its zeal and become a WoW or CoD related game. i wouldn't want the elder scrolls to lose its wonderful single player experience

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
The big thing I am wondering about if this MMORPG is coming is if its will be a First person or third person. Most MMORPG uses third person perspective but It would be interesting if they made it first person.

Necromatic

Epic Gamer and Glich Exploiter
An MMORPG for TES would be awesome, but as previously said I hope it doesn't kill it. I've been wanting a multi player mode for a while now, so this would be pretty cool. I was just thinking like the arena from oblivion where you fight other players.

Milk Drinker

I think an MMORPG is a great idea, but as others have said, they better keep the Elder Scrolls single player franchise going strong.

KritikalPT

Although I would love to see an MMORPG of an Elder Scrolls game, I would much prefer having a co-op feature to Skyrim, maybe to a maximum of 4 people. How awesome would it be to have three of your friends, and the four of you taking on several dragons at the same time? Now that would make for some really amazing and intense fights, something that Skyrim is lacking a bit.

Necromatic

Epic Gamer and Glich Exploiter
They'd have to make the creatures harder to kill though if they did a co-op mode. I can already take down a dragon with very little difficulty, so 4 players wouldn't have the slightest issue doing it.

KritikalPT

Of course, the difficulty would have to increase depending on the number of people in the game. One fine example that comes to my mind is Borderlands and the way the co-op was developed. It could be like that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts