Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

stagnant94

I'd love to see giant scorpions and sandstorms in a desert, but I think I'd get tired of the scenery after a few hours. I love snow and ice, so Skyrim was a must. If they add seasons, I'd like an area where in winter there's snow and in spring there's leaves and berry bushes. That might be the Breton's homeland. Whereever it is, I think I'll stick with Khajiit for my race. I really enjoyed my last character.
Doing the whole world in one game may be possible with the next-gen. of game systems. It may already be doable on pc. But remember all the issues Skyrim and the other games had. There's alot for the designers to keep up with and a lot of content to process on your system.
I think if they could even combine TWO different areas, it would be cool. Other things I'd like: a goblin-like race (like Scamps) to pummel or have as a servent. More powerful and 'terrifying' villians and monsters. More flying stuff. In Skyrim the dragons were your cliffracers. I'd like to see both, or dragons and something new (griffons and harpies?). I'd like to go back to being able to draw your weapon and kill stuff underwater; I'd like more sea dangers. Maybe a big sea creature too. Would be awesome to bring the Dark Brotherhood base to your basement (they can bring Babette back). How about taking a castle or Manor for yourself? We'll see.
high rock is the Bretons homeland, that would be cool, but its quite small so i think it would be better as a dlc expansion so Skyrim

Wolfchant

i'd like to think elsweyr, as i'm somewhat particular to the jungle type environment due to the vast amount of cover and vantage points that would be available.......

(can you tell i like to kill before im even noticed?)

I voted for Hammerfell. I just really like the history of Hammerfell, the stories and I think there would be so much to explore there. I also really like the Redguards and thier history. I would like Hammerfell or Elsweyr because I think it would just be awesome to have an ES game on this gen console (or next gen) that is in more of a desert setting. The different style clothing and armor and buildings would just be awesome! All of Tamriel would be cool too, but I don't really think I can see that happening.

I say Summerset Isles, and it would be a nearly-direct follow-up of TES:V, taking the war to the Thalmor and retaking Tamriel, but that mean it might be a different group than you chose to got with in the Civil War, unless the empire came back if you went with Stormcloaks, and retook Skyrim. That would be an interesting thing, and it would possibly start in Skyrim so you can get your stuff, but you would have to carry over data, and that would be big.

Imperio

the only problem I can see with doing it in all of Tamriel is that a lot of the places most of us will have already been to in previous games, making it not so interesting, unless it was set in the far future where everything is different, or you could even do it in the far past, like in Cyrodiil all the Aylied ruins you visit in ESIV would be current villages! :-)

Imperio

I say Summerset Isles, and it would be a nearly-direct follow-up of TES:V, taking the war to the Thalmor and retaking Tamriel, but that mean it might be a different group than you chose to got with in the Civil War, unless the empire came back if you went with Stormcloaks, and retook Skyrim. That would be an interesting thing, and it would possibly start in Skyrim so you can get your stuff, but you would have to carry over data, and that would be big.

Good idea!

Jeff31

Premium Member
I hope it would take place in Elsweyr ide like to see this place. This is my first elder scrools game so I have no clue what it looks like. Oh and I love the Khajiit characters!:D

Jeff31

Premium Member
you can git more races off stream if you have the pc version.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
Im really hoping for either Black Marsh or Elsweyr, because i cant even imagine what kind of story Beth would come up with for the differrent... worlds almost, that khajiit and argonians live in. and i think the landscape would be pretty epic in either.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
The thing about Black Marsh, or what i've read about it, is that it's inhospitable for those who aren't Argonian or already live there. I agree on Elsweyr though. However, since Elsweyr is almost half the size of Skyrim, they would most likely do Valenwood along with it.

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
The thing about Black Marsh, or what i've read about it, is that it's inhospitable for those who aren't Argonian or already live there. I agree on Elsweyr though. However, since Elsweyr is almost half the size of Skyrim, they would most likely do Valenwood along with it.

Elsweyr ANND Valenwood.. Two COMPLETELY opposite terrains and societies in the same game, that you have the ability to freely roam in between... Amazing. I just wish we didnt have to wait another 5 years, wherever it is... :sadface:

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
While possible this is highly unlikely. It's a fairly universally accepted fact that the dwemer are not missing but in fact dead. Yes the dragons are returning from the dead in this one but unlike the "dwarves" they are an immortal race and unless killed by a dragonborn never truly die. Unfortunately we will probably never see the entirety of dwemer society.

According to all the lore i've read, its a universally accepted fact that there are no facts whatsoever about what happened to the Dwemer. However, it is my understanding that they were transported to another realm. So, i think it is entirely possible to set TES VI after or during their return from this realm. All Beth would have to do is put some books in game written by the dwarves about what really happened, which they could make up any story for, or (if during their return) explain it as you go along. And if dwarves are added as a playable race (which hopefully they are) the main story line would differ depending on whether you chose a dwarf or one of the existing races.

I changed my mind. I want it to be in Elsweyr. TES in the desert would be awesome! Plus, the Kajiit are my second favorite race (first being Argonian).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts