Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Jman4505

level 81.5
I dont see them going back into the past, the next game will probably be about toppling the thalmor, but if alduin returns and you go back into the land of the dead you might be able to find a living(sort of) dwarf.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
I'm hoping since new consoles will be heading out in a couple years they will aim to make it for that and it will allow it to be much bigger and include all of Tamriel.

I wouldn't count on that. A lot of people want to see new consoles or news of them at last year's E3, and there was nothing, not even an announcement of new PS3 and 360 models with some new hard ware. I hardly doubt that the Wii U will matter when it comes to another TES game. I understood that it was also originally supposed to be a Wii add-on, not a new console.

That being said, the current PS3 and 360 could be upgraded and released as new models with just a few tweaks to the hardware. It seems much more logical and cheaper than designing, manufacturing, and advertising new consoles.

Seager1991

Novice Mage
Um i would like to place my vote but i forget the name of where wood elves are from...help?

Seager1991

Novice Mage

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
Hammerfell and High Rock were already in Daggerfall, which was twice the size of Britain. Elsweyr or Valenwood would be purty cool though.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
If they will make it all of Tamriel then the development time would take 7-16 years, maybe the game with the longest development time, maybe they should wait until more advanced hardware is there. I'd say Black Marsh, it will be a nice setting, Argonains and swamps, and i wish to see Dinosaur-like creatures there, green forests and jungles too will make it the best setting yet, imagine this:
You, with your character, fighting a pack of strange raptor-like creatures in the middle of a tropical jungle, or:
you were in a swamp, suddenly strange a strange creature rise from the middle of the swamp.

xaraan

I wouldn't count on that. A lot of people want to see new consoles or news of them at last year's E3, and there was nothing, not even an announcement of new PS3 and 360 models with some new hard ware. I hardly doubt that the Wii U will matter when it comes to another TES game. I understood that it was also originally supposed to be a Wii add-on, not a new console.

That being said, the current PS3 and 360 could be upgraded and released as new models with just a few tweaks to the hardware. It seems much more logical and cheaper than designing, manufacturing, and advertising new consoles.

Ah, I've just been seeing a lot of info lately on the next xbox MS is supposedly working on (granted haven't heard anything about PS though) so my hopes are up they a new one will come out in a couple years or something.

skyfire322

It might be cool to make the game based on the Falmer, although it could be a possible flop going back in time. If that's the case, I'd say either Summerset Isle or Black Marsh.

Static

I'd like it to be set in Valenwood, with the main quest following the province's attempts to remove the Thalmor rules - and maybe with some kind of Daedric infestation of parts of the forest and some of the minds of the Thalmor rulers following some kind of failed spell/magical weapon.

Ryan1577

Well i voted Valenwood because i think it would be a cool setting but i would also like to see how they would depict Back Marsh. And i think i remember them saying that Skyrim was the last Elder Scrolls game.

RagingRedguard

MAXIMUM Redguard
i Hope Hammerfell running around in the great Alik'r desert being attacked by lion an such
lol

I'd love to see giant scorpions and sandstorms in a desert, but I think I'd get tired of the scenery after a few hours. I love snow and ice, so Skyrim was a must. If they add seasons, I'd like an area where in winter there's snow and in spring there's leaves and berry bushes. That might be the Breton's homeland. Whereever it is, I think I'll stick with Khajiit for my race. I really enjoyed my last character.
Doing the whole world in one game may be possible with the next-gen. of game systems. It may already be doable on pc. But remember all the issues Skyrim and the other games had. There's alot for the designers to keep up with and a lot of content to process on your system.
I think if they could even combine TWO different areas, it would be cool. Other things I'd like: a goblin-like race (like Scamps) to pummel or have as a servent. More powerful and 'terrifying' villians and monsters. More flying stuff. In Skyrim the dragons were your cliffracers. I'd like to see both, or dragons and something new (griffons and harpies?). I'd like to go back to being able to draw your weapon and kill stuff underwater; I'd like more sea dangers. Maybe a big sea creature too. Would be awesome to bring the Dark Brotherhood base to your basement (they can bring Babette back). How about taking a castle or Manor for yourself? We'll see.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts