Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Akatosh1

I'd like to point out these things

A. It is an mmo

B. It is called The Elder Scrolls VI Online

C. It is coming out sometime this year

D. it takes place in all of Tamriel and presumably Akivir and Summerset isles aswel

E. There are 3 allegiances The Ebonheart Pack with Nords, Orsimer and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Aldmeri dominion with Altmer, Dunnmer and Bosmer and The Dagerfall Covenant with all other races

theSnowQueen

theSnowQueen
Pppppppersonally, after completing dawngaurd, I think they should make snow elves a race... Like come on, in all the games your pretty much just some guy that pops out of nowhere and you end up being a total badass. I don't see why not, and I think it should be all of Tamriel as well, like you have to go around, have a ton more quests to do, and with dragons flying around, there's bound to be a huge story for that, especially since Alduin cannot fully die.... Tbh I believe that's how the Dwemer disappeared... And I think the snow elves had something to do with all that. But you never know...

jaredb

I'd like to point out these things

A. It is an mmo

B. It is called The Elder Scrolls VI Online

C. It is coming out sometime this year

D. it takes place in all of Tamriel and presumably Akivir and Summerset isles aswel

E. There are 3 allegiances The Ebonheart Pack with Nords, Orsimer and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Aldmeri dominion with Altmer, Dunnmer and Bosmer and The Dagerfall Covenant with all other races

I like how 2 people have disagreed with this, maybe they should check out Bethesda website for clarification. I only hope that they wont stick to MMO's exclusively and still produce another single player TES title but if they do it's going to be years away!

I like how 2 people have disagreed with this, maybe they should check out Bethesda website for clarification. I only hope that they wont stick to MMO's exclusively and still produce another single player TES title but if they do it's going to be years away!
we disagreed because it is not true. this thread is focused on tes 6 not elder scrolls online. plus he got some information about the factions wrong. and everyone on this forum should already know about the mmo.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Some place with jungles, that hopefully the Imperial legion is there attacking. Jungle warfare is always good fun.

Tyrone

I'd really like to see Akavir. Not only would it be a new place, Bethesda could add even more playable races and cultures,

OckhamsFolly

I would like to see multiple provinces. I think the best balance would be having Elsweyr, Valenwood, and the Summerset Isles. I think a lot of people want to see more about the Thalmor and have that plot arc fleshed out and resolved, whether they want to join them in their vision for a new Tamriel or they want to crush them like the bugs they are. These three provinces would also give you a good variety of environments, with the desert and jungles of Elsweyr, the rolling hills and subtropical forests of Valenwood, and an archipelago around the Summerset Isles.

To address the "too many khajiit" issue, I'd suggest a mobilized Elsweyr serving as the impetus of the story, either defecting back to the Empire or being the first occupied territory by an empire on the move. I'd favor occupied territory, as you can easily answer "where are all the khajiit" with "they're in hostile camps and caves," serving a similar function as bandits in Skyrim and earlier TES games.

Just an idea.

OrexxerO

I would also like to visit the Summerset Isles, and then as part of the overall storyline your character goes in search of the lost Psijic Monk island to enlist those mages in the toppling of the Thalmor Empire, since they are tools, and the Psijic's know this, if you have played through the Mages Guild questline. I also want to see High Rock and particularly the Adamantine Tower, and a revisit to a newly improved look to Morrowind wouldn't be bad either, and if its far enough in the future they could have rebuilt some pretty stunning new cities after the Red Mountain debacle.

Either way, im excited already for the next game, and hopefully Bethesda will keep giving us some tasty DLC to wet our appetites till then. I really really want to see more of Morrowind again...the Dragonborn DLC is great but.....seeing Red Mountain that close again, and getting some of the old Morrowind music thrown in made me attempt to swim across the waters to Vvardenfell.....only to be stopped by a invisible wall. :sadface:

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
who ever said the elder scrolls had to stay on tamriel? there are (at least) two other known continents that have so many more possibilities that are yet to be explored. New species, land, and stories. however since my idea will most likely not come to be, I vote elsweyr.

On a personal note my god i know I would love to see the other continents and see the other races. The elder scrolls has such a huge world that anything could and will happen.

Caststarman

Not sure if any of you guys/gals have read up stuff on the Elder Scrolls Wiki and the books in the games, but it seems like it would be cool to have an Elder Scrolls game set in the way past being able to fight with Ysgramor to set up the then-uninhabited by humans Tamriel.

OckhamsFolly

I dunno, I think that the open world gameplay wouldn't work as well with history that had already been written. I suppose it's long enough ago that there's plenty of room for lost histories and ambiguity to set in, but for something lkke that any fprmer TES player knows in broad strokes how it's supposed to turn out.

ness91

Dovah do faal Brom
For me, its between Hammerfell or Summerset Isle.

OrexxerO

On a personal note my god i know I would love to see the other continents and see the other races. The elder scrolls has such a huge world that anything could and will happen.

While I would also like to see Atmora and/or Akavir I think we need to finish the can of worms already opened before opening the next can of worms. which a whole new continent would most likely only do at this point. Theres still plenty of land we haven't explored on Tamriel alone....lets get that out of the way first. ;)

Eleidon

The Psijic Chimer
I'd guess Summerset Isles, given the Thalmor's role in Skyrim. I know it's wishful thinking, but I'd be very happy to see Vvardenfell come back. Being in Raven Rock made me very reminiscent of TES: III. An open world would be really great, but that's more likely to come in the future. I also read about the new Dwemer DLC coming in the future. I'm sure Bethesda could do an entire game alone based on that. Some sort of prequel or flashback. Maybe even go back to first era Cyrodiil and fight the Ayleids.

OrexxerO

Yeah, I love the Dwemer ruins and story but.....from what little I have learned, especially in their relationship with the Snow Elves (falmor)....they were tools. Which is probably one of the reasons they went extinct/got banished by a pissed off God/who knows enter in crazy theory here.

Eleidon

The Psijic Chimer
I don't want to spoil anyone's possible enjoyment of the new DLC, so if you haven't played it, don't read this any further.

From what Neloth said and what I've read about the Dwemer, I'd agree with the theory of them being punished by a daedric god. Each time a new TES game comes out, I collect every sort of trinket I can from the Dwemer. There's the museum in Markarth that's pretty neat, but the one in Tel Vos is certainly my preference. Maybe in some DLC or future game we'll bring them back.

Gunnbjorn

Formerly known as Arillious
No more games.

Continue to add on to Skyrim with more and more DLCs, we got a little taste of Morrowind in the Dragonborn DLC, why can't they just continue to add on to that and create the other provinces as well?

It would be a huge waste of time for Bethesda to create entirely new games when Skyrim is still probably the best game graphics and mechanics wise there is.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts