Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Nyneve

Nyneve Atredies - Dunmer Murderess
What I REALLY want is a version where you can have two players on the same console. Won't ever happen. I accept that. But my husband and I love playing together and I miss it. It would be amazing for us to be able to explore together.

I'd also love to play with people online. I know it seems silly but it gets lonely exploring with NPCs. I jsut want to get a bunch of people together and go raiding!

(Side dream on the raiding thought: Werewolf pack ramage! I know I have a lot of agression in the game... its who I am.)

Relyk

The farthest I can see TES in multiplayer is perhaps entering a giant dungeon as part of a quest and meeting up with other players to help explore/loot/pillage/assassinate/ ect the location and then opon exit return to playing, mabey even adding certain players to a list of PPP, preferred pillaging partner to meet up again in one of these quests.

yzskick

personally i dont care which province tes6 is set in as long as u can be psijic-nord vs thalmor like scenario personally the whole psijic Old way magicka intrigues me as i would love to see a unique new range of spells (sorry not very versed in TES lore so no idea if this has been seen b4)

PILMAR

I personally Like the idea of Elsweyr for the next game. As mentioned in a few of the posts ive read on here, it would be nice to have one of the beast races as the main race in the game and for the Khajiit to go from one of the least seen races to the primary race! Also the change in environment would be nice, most games like this including Oblivion and Skyrim are always set in worlds full on grassy planes, snow capped mountains and woodlands. It would be a nice change for it to be set in a more Desert/Rainforrest environment, but with the same quality if not better graphics etc as Skyrim. Maybe with a story line involving the Thalmor coming into Elsweyr to gain control and the Khajiit fighting them off with help of other races.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
I think Elsweyr, just because of how it's mentioned, the way it's talked about, and all of the khajiits. Idk, I feel like because they don't have a home, that will be the next place. I can't really explain it, I just...know. I just know man...

Colin Tameifuna

Realistically. I don't see all of Tamriel being an option. But it would be cool to see multiple provinces. Maybe Hammerfell and Highrock, or Elsweyr and Valenwood.

Apophis

Maybe in Hammerfell.. but they put out DLC to where you can go to Morrowing, back to Skyrim, etc.. now that would be awesome, or just release the game with all of the previous area's open and make it like a Triple Disc Insanely long game

The Aldmeri Dominion. The only way it would be Tamriel in total would be if they make an MMO. And the MMO could include some Akivir and all kinds of stuff.

IISpyro

IAmSpyro
Most likely Hammerfell or Elsweyr, but would love Black Marsh and whatever is left off Morrowind that the Argonians took over after Red Mountain erupted.

BSE

I hope its Elsweyr, but my guess is Hammerfell, with Summerset Isles coming in behind it. Maybe have two smaller provinces close to each other.

Hopefully Bethesda won't run out of ideas and make us run around in the 7th era with assault rifles and grenades.

Oh gawd, that'd be horrible

Stickeesox

Or as they say in France, Stickeesox.
I can't speak to where it'll be but I'd sure like it to be in Valenwood. My character's in Tamriel by my heart's in middle earth. Or some stupid s**t like that.

stagnant94

Hi, I'm new to the forums and tes series, however from what I've heard, elsweyr seems like the best, it's different to the biome of skyrim, and being able to move between a desert and a jungle would be awesome, however I can see that hammerfell is the most popular, could someone explain the region of hammerfell to me because I'm kind of a noob at the moment

HEFFAY

My Tamreil Lore isn't up to par, but i think the region that the Bretons and Orcs have been fighting over since before the first era would be cool, maybe make the game focus around that war. A prequeal?... I wouldn't mind Hammerfel because a desert setting might be really cool and the architecture would be badass, along with lots of nomads and bandits living around and battling over oasises...

HEFFAY

What the game needs is a system where you create 2 players at once, on the same questline, and can toggle back and forth who you want to control. For example you could make a mage and a warrior. It would be really cool, if there was a multi-player thread that if two people wanted to play both would control one of the two created characters... Or even a way to link up two concoles, be it two seperate xbox 360's, and both players will be set in the saem world.

stagnant94

My Tamreil Lore isn't up to par, but i think the region that the Bretons and Orcs have been fighting over since before the first era would be cool, maybe make the game focus around that war. A prequeal?... I wouldn't mind Hammerfel because a desert setting might be really cool and the architecture would be badass, along with lots of nomads and bandits living around and battling over oasises...
I'm not completely certain, but are you getting confused between Elseweyr and Hammerfell? I always thought Elseweyr was the desert/badlands area

Niflheimr

All of Tamriel. It'd take ages for the game to be done, will be full of bugs and glitches and it definitely won't work smoothly on the current generation. But I'd happily wait 5 years for such a game.
But the thing is, what would be the main story about?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts