• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Riften Guard

Bad Thief
The ebony warrior wants to be sent to Sovnegarde. Seems reasonable. Okay, I see a flaw with this. If Sovnegarde is a NORDIC version of heaven, and it is for NORD heroes, then how can the ebony warrior get there? He is a Redgaurd and therefore is unable to make it there. Or is there something I am missing? Thoughts?

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
Well the Dovahkiin is able to enter Sovngarde no matter their race and Tsun even mentions you coming back when you die. Plus he can shout and that's kinda Nordic.......other than that I dunno.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Start up a new file and kill him before you go to Sovengarde. If he is there or not will answer your question.

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
Always thought it weird that Ulfric the militant murderer made it to that "heaven". Never thought serial killers and bloodlusting locusts deserved a place in any "heaven" but whateva...

If Ebony Warrior don't go ima go on a riot.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
The ebony warrior wants to be sent to Sovnegarde. Seems reasonable. Okay, I see a flaw with this. If Sovnegarde is a NORDIC version of heaven, and it is for NORD heroes, then how can the ebony warrior get there? He is a Redgaurd and therefore is unable to make it there. Or is there something I am missing? Thoughts?

I don’t know if he goes to Sovgarde or not but I cut his head off as soon as I get to Last Vigil. I also don’t understand why Ulfrich was in Sovgarde after I killed him.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Always thought it weird that Ulfric the militant murderer made it to that "heaven". Never thought serial killers and bloodlusting locusts deserved a place in any "heaven" but whateva...

If Ebony Warrior don't go ima go on a riot.

Nordic after life is based on how you faced your death, if you faced it with honor. Doesn't matter what you do in life.

"Remember this always, son of the north - a Nord is judged not by the manner in which he lived, but the manner in which he died." - Ysgramor, A Dream of Sovngarde

Zaralink

Legendary Dovahkiin
I don’t know if he goes to Sovgarde or not but I cut his head off as soon as I get to Last Vigil. I also don’t understand why Ulfrich was in Sovgarde after I killed him.
What difficulty are you playing on that you kill him so easily?! Took me 4 tries on master :/

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
Nordic after life is based on how you faced your death, if you faced it with honor. Doesn't matter what you do in life.

"Remember this always, son of the north - a Nord is judged not by the manner in which he lived, but the manner in which he died." - Ysgramor, A Dream of Sovngarde

Sounds stupid (not saying you are, but all that Svoncrap). So if my character is a rapist, serial killer, and torturer, he/she still has a peaceful afterlife if he/she dies an honorable death as a Nord?

I don't think it's a place any of my future characters want to go then

Mookie

Sounds stupid (not saying you are, but all that Svoncrap). So if my character is a rapist, serial killer, and torturer, he/she still has a peaceful afterlife if he/she dies an honorable death as a Nord?

I don't think it's a place any of my future characters want to go then

If you are looking for paradise or christian heaven sovngarde isnt a place

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
What difficulty are you playing on that you kill him so easily?! Took me 4 tries on master :/

I have faced the Ebony Warrior 5 times already ( I am at level 81 ) and I play on Adept - Expert and the only thing he has done when I approached him to start the fight, is that he drew his sword and waited for me to strike him down. He never replied or had the intention to go into a fight with me at all but just waited for me to kill him and send him to heaven. I heard somebody saying that if you are at level lower than 81, he will put up a fight, otherwise, he just wants you to terminate him and I that is why I was able to cut his head off the 5 times I faced him. ;)

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Sovngarde is secretly Nordic Hell, there isn't a single drop of Mead in the Nordic after life. Only the cheap no name brand wine.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
You cannot fight him before 81 I believe. and I think you need to have a certain amount of quests done so IDK. Dragonborn may be a special case, maybe not.

And Sovrnegard shouldn't be thought of in Christian/ most modern religious terms. Think of it more like Valhalla.

Ivory

Let's Player
He appears at earliest, lvl 80

Zaralink

Legendary Dovahkiin
T
I have faced the Ebony Warrior 5 times already ( I am at level 81 ) and I play on Adept - Expert and the only thing he has done when I approached him to start the fight, is that he drew his sword and waited for me to strike him down. He never replied or had the intention to go into a fight with me at all but just waited for me to kill him and send him to heaven. I heard somebody saying that if you are at level lower than 81, he will put up a fight, otherwise, he just wants you to terminate him and I that is why I was able to cut his head off the 5 times I faced him. ;)
Hmmm... Weird. I always fight him at level 81 and he only gave me the 1st hit

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts