• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NoVa

Bossmer
So wait, you CAN find Daedric weapons? I was told the best route to go in terms of smithing as an Archer was the heavy armor side so that I could craft my own Daedric bow because the best I'd be able to find is an Ebony, and I could still get to Dragonscale.

I guess I'll have to look more into this. I'm rather glad I decided to wait on investing in smithing perks as well as leveling it (it's staying at 16 until my archery / sneak is closer to 80ish, they are around 70 each ATM).
Yeah It's fine to neglect smithing but when you are able to upgrade your weapons and armor they will be 200%+ as effective as the originals with the relevant perks.

Batman5150

Ive been looking for the ebony arrows, i got a ebony bow, its pissing me off.

You can buy them at the fletcher in solitude. He is near the blacksmith. And if you find an npc shooting arrows at a target you can pickpocket all their arrows and give them one ebony arrow and they will start shooting them and you can go pick them off the target endlessly!

Stone

Retired Moderator
Does anyone ahave any tips on finding daggers or swords. i do a little smithing but i dont like using my perk upgrades on smithing. therefore it would be really helpful to know places t get tem. THX! :)
You can find them randomly dotted around, but there not really in any fixed places. As other's have said, your best option is to train smithing. Smithing is by far the quickest and easiest way to get the best weapons and armour you want. The more effort you put into it, the better you get out of it. It's simple! :)

If you want a quick guide to getting 100 smithing, there's lots of videos on youtube or you can just see "tha420moose" 's guide here. Hope that helps you!

Some of the zombie guys in the dungeons start using Ebony weapons at I think lvl 40+
Or you could buy them from Blacksmiths?

pizllexam

Some of the zombie guys in the dungeons start using Ebony weapons at I think lvl 40+
Or you could buy them from Blacksmiths?
I got my first ebony arrows in a cave off of one of those centurion dude. found an ebony bow at lvl 25ish i think. smithed it up to legendary and does some nasty damage. now i need the ebony arrows