Xbox 360 Duplication Glitch?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I was wondering if any duplication glitches are still around, I wanted the Helm of Winterhold, but I also want the Blade of Winterhold, so I need a way to dupe the Helm so I can get both for RP.

berzum

Why is the alto wine always gone?
sorry the only glitch i know of is the one where you can make 2 copies of same item, lol forgot how to do it though....but i do have 2 blade of woe's equipped on my sneaky character and yes im on the xbox

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I know of no way to dupe weapons, however the Blade of Winterhold needs no Duplication as it's yours.
You can still duplicate apparel in 1.9. The Method:
Place armor on mannequin. Exit the house. Returning, and removing the desired armor, and exiting the house again. Upon returning the original set of armor will still be in the mannequin's inventory.

I do not believe it works with a quest item such as the Helm of Winterhold, also duplicates of self enchanted armor will lose the enchantment.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
When I first got Hearthfire a few months ago, my display mannequins were duplicating any armor I put on them. I had several sets of Ancient Falmer Armor in this manner.

I'm not sure if this is still occurring, or if it's been addressed.

Dust651

Wizard
I managed to duplicate my Chillrend and few other things for decoration on Xbox.
This is how I did it:
  1. Drop item on the ground near entrance to another area
  2. Command follower to pick it up
  3. Leave area and come back
  4. Duplicate item should be on the ground while your follower has the original
This only seems to work on items that your followers equip.