• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I've managed to dupe red eagles sword on the ps3...

I did this by doing the red eagle mission but after doing to molag bal mission. The priest was captured in sundered towers so i got an extra sword :)
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I've managed to dupe red eagles sword on the ps3...

I did this by doing the red eagle mission but after doing to molag bal mission. The priest was captured in sundered towers so i got an extra sword :)
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk
I've gotten up to three of them. Same method you had, but, then I read the book again when I was at the college and did the quest again. It was the worst dejavue! PS3 for me too.

Lucid

So the Legend of Red Eagle quest will actually be started again after it's been completed?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
So the Legend of Red Eagle quest will actually be started again after it's been completed?
It has for me. Not every time I do it, but, thus far it's happened a total of 4 times (realize that I've done the quest on probably 100 different characters at this point). It only seems to happen if I re-read the tome at the College of Winterhold and I have to be at least 20 levels beyond the one I was at when I did it originally.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts