• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Locks066

Ok so pretty much i am woundering who else has done this.....

I have dueled slayed more then once. But has anyone ever had more then 2 dragons?

or has anyone ever had 2 ancient dragons ? I myself have killed an elder along side a ancient. No easy feat but extremely fun!!!

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Haha, I've had this game since the release and have only fought two Dragons at the same time on one occasion.

I loved it after I won, and felt like a boss, but during the fight, I was just thinking "Oh, crap. I haven't saved game in ages, and I'm going to die..."

After my monumental victory, I was walking away, and a Skeever just flew out of nowhere and gave me a disease.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
After my monumental victory, I was walking away, and a Skeever just flew out of nowhere and gave me a disease.

Haha, that'll teach you kill two dragons at once :p

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Haha, that'll teach you kill two dragons at once :p

It did, wiped the smile straight off my face. I went from mighty, dragonslaying warrior of doom to foul, disease-ridden wretch in about 3 seconds. I hate Skeevers, I always run backwards while spamming attack so I dont get bitten. The diseases aren't really that bad, and they are easy to cure, but for some reason, I'm always terrified of getting one...

Even when I'm a werewolf now that I think of it. I may have a problem.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I have got 2 dragons at the same time several times as well. Well, I had like 10 when I killed Alduin and I am sent back to the Throat of the World but none of them wanted to face me, they were just flying in circles; I don’t know if they were kind of doing a parade and saluted me for killing Alduin or just showing up like saying : “you still have not killed us, we will hunt you down ...” .... at that point, I felt like a king ( the King of Skyrim - f ... Ulfrich and whoever - I am the king ) and willing to face them all at the same time ... that would have been the battle of the century ( I hope freaking Don King is not listening ) ... lol ... :cool: