• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Level 81 and never an attack within Riften , only once in Windhelm and Markarth , and only Odahving in Whiterun.
I`ve seen lots of comments about dragons in Whiterun particularly.
Dragons did make multiple attacks in Solitude but those have ceased.
I`ve killed Alduin but the Dragons are still aggressive elsewhere.

Is there a trigger event ? I haven`t started the Civil War or Thieve`s Guild but have done most everything else.
Or is this to be expected ?

Aeri Shadow

Dainty Elven Heir
I don't think there's a rigger event. It happened to me randomly in Windhelm. It's probably just totally random.

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I like finding dead dragons in city limits. I don't usually get attacked in a city; but when I do, they usually wind up in Whiterun.

Adam Warlock

I wish I could think that but I`ve tested this by traveling/sleeping between the "safe" cities for long periods and no dragons appear.
However , the 1st time I go to Morthal, Dawnstar, Falkreath, Winterhold , or other open location or village a dragon is there in short order

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
Winterhood. lol
I like fighting dragons in the college. I think it's one of the best places to fight a dragon.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Winterhood. lol
I like fighting dragons in the college. I think it's one of the best places to fight a dragon.

Indeed it is. The classic battle between wizards and dragon. It's awesome.

Adam Warlock

Winterhood. lol
Agreed .
I especially enjoy the Unbound Dremora running around on the rooftops with his Glass Greatsword and trash talking !
I spend lots of time in all these walled cities and I just can`t see a random factor at work with so few attacks over so long a period.
Perhaps my next character will get different results.

MrCostari

Mostly when I travel to Riverwood or Dawnstar there is almost every time a dragon, especially the first time I travel there.
Is that scripted or something?

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Dragons are more likely to show up in villages especially Riverwood

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
First time a Dragon attacked the College was when I became Arch-Mage was on the highest roof above the Arch-Mage quarters, was battle of the ages.

Second time was on that little bridge connecting the college to winterhold, was a "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" moment.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
I recently had one in Windhelm, not too shabby a fight but hard because open space is a premium there. He died in a place where ale is available so his heart was in the right place :)

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Talking about Witerhold, once I and my college dweebs faced a dragon flying around. As it's health got low, it landed on the tower and I almost killed it with fireball. The poor dragon left fighting since his attacks didn;t reach us. He was one shot from dying and somehow my attacks weren't hitting him so I had to go to the roof to deliver the finishing blow. It was awesome!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I've battled with many dragons when exiting the college, it is fun watching all the mages quickly kill the dragons. Though other than 1 or 2 attacks in Solitude, I've never been attacked in another city :sadface: And there's a lot of NPC I would like to see dead in Whiterun :x

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
I've fought Dragons in Whiterun, Windhelm, Dawnstar and one in Riften. The latter was a real pain because whenever the damn thing landed it didn't give me much room to move about because of lack of space.

The Guards were no help either :mad:

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
I've fought Dragons in Whiterun, Windhelm, Dawnstar and one in Riften. The latter was a real pain because whenever the damn thing landed it didn't give me much room to move about because of lack of space.

The Guards were no help either :mad:

On the topic of dragons and useless guards, when an Ancient Dragon attacked solitude, I blasted it with fireballs & dragonrend, and almost killed it, about to finish it with a fireball and a guard decides to randomly jump into my fireball, and because I got a bit annoyed, I kinda wiped out Solitudes guards/citizens :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts