Dragoncave Dragon/egg list

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chryss

nice idea...thanks

Panthera

Don Gato
Hey guys can any one tell me if this is ok or not ok? "The shell of this egg seems soft, as though there's something wrong with it."

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
The text on the dragcave.net/dragons page links you to a page that tells you alllll about that.

Just to put it out there, seeing as I've seen people beg in the shoutbox for clicks (which is really annoying), you guys don't need clicks for these, just views. Plop 'em into your signature and go about your days waiting for them to hatch. I've been playing this off and on for around four years now, particularly in the last ~2 1/2 years.

Here's my scroll.

Here's a site that has everything you'll ever need to know about DragCave.

Panthera

Don Gato
The text on the dragcave.net/dragons page links you to a page that tells you alllll about that.

Just to put it out there, seeing as I've seen people beg in the shoutbox for clicks (which is really annoying), you guys don't need clicks for these, just views. Plop 'em into your signature and go about your days waiting for them to hatch. I've been playing this off and on for around four years now, particularly in the last ~2 1/2 years.

Here's my scroll.

Here's a site that has everything you'll ever need to know about DragCave.

I already found it, tnx anyway. I thought someone will respond before I would find it. :)

EDIT: Btw nice collection of dragoons!

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
I just got a drake egg :D

Rale

car, how many views did ur brown guy get before he matured?

Carcino

Vampire Slayer Extraordinaire Legend
Okay its random my brown one hatched at 2000 something and my others hatched at 1000 something and hell the vamp hatchling probably grew up on 300 views! Also my brown one is a girl..ALL OF MY DRAGONS ARE GIRLS!!!! I WANT A MALE!!!

Rale

so uh...wanna answer my question, ill answer urs.

They only hatch when u reach four days, no matter how big an amount of views there are before that.

Rale

matured u mean?

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Okay its random my brown one hatched at 2000 something and my others hatched at 1000 something and hell the vamp hatchling probably grew up on 300 views! Also my brown one is a girl..ALL OF MY DRAGONS ARE GIRLS!!!! I WANT A MALE!!!

Pinkegg.gif
Look around for these eggs. They're pink dragons, and an adult can attempt to influence one egg to hatch out as their own gender once every week.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts