• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Annageckos

I just got the Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLC's. I wanted to know if it made a difference which one I did first? I already went to Solstheim and am currently exploring there. But I tend to jump around with quest. So will it mess anything up if I at some point go back to Skyrim and start the Dawnguard quests?

seeker23

Looking for the Snitch in Skyrim...
I don't think anything would be messed because you jump between the two DLC's. I have done that on my current playthrough. I have only discovered Miraak's temple and haven't touched anything else on Solstheim but I am halfway through Dawnguard. I haven't found anything that suggests the game messed coz of my jumping DLC's.Hope my experience helped.

I am not that sure about the DLC's conflicting or making a difference on which you complete first. I hope they don't. of course if you complete DB first you get to ride a Dragon relatively earlier.

I am not to be trusted regarding the matter of the game messing. I AM new here as well as to the concept of solving out Skyrim problems.:)

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
I've been playing both of them simultaneously, and I haven't noticed any conflict either :) (Just an irritating misplaced bit of dialogue thanks to the Dragonborn DLC...every time I ask my husband to follow me, instead of his usual line he borrows one from a Dragonborn character with the same voice actor :rolleyes: Nothing to do with switching back and forth between DLC's though.)

LuChao

The Martial artist
there is nothing that I have experienced in jumping DLCs

Annageckos

I just started Dragonborn last night (just installed it) using my preexisting level 53 bosmer. My other saves are still there too. So far no problems, though I haven't been back to Skyrim yet.

LuChao

The Martial artist

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts