• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I just watched a Play Thru... It has the Old Morrowind Music playing in the Background. That is SOOO Cool! Brings back alot of memories.

KattSand

Premium Member
Been playing for 2 hours now and woooow, just wow. I don't know how I'm supposed to be able to stop :D Started a simple little misc quest that led to a sweet puzzle to solve and something behind a door that I was not expecting. Don't wanna spoil anything here but yeah, great dlc so far!
Marcurio, who is my follower at the moment seems a bit bothered by this thing I found, he comments when I use this thing by saying stuff like "I really wish you wouldn't do that" and such, so that's a nice touch because these are lines I've never heard him use before and he's been my follower for a loong time.

Its so awesome ive seen the werebears there awesome to the best thing about it was the evil dragonborn and the new dragons im to sure if there stronger than legandary dragons but they look much cooler than them even though they are a copey of the NAZGUL they where awesome when they tanked me 2 dargur death lords and a few dargur.